• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA 09 Sim: .......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I accidentally advanced thru to the 2nd year, and forgot to do the rest of the games.  So, for those of you that were reading these and keeping up, thanx for the attention.  Hopefully next year I'll just start a new Franchise.

Anyway.... I'll give you the rest of the games.  I believe I left off at Cincy so I'll start there.  We lose to Cincy by 7........ then went on to beat Rutgers by 28 and then UCONN by 24..........  then got absolutely destroyed by West Virginia 49-7.  So we finished 9-3 (4-3).

We still managed third place in the Big East and made it to the Konica Gator Bowl and BEAT Clemson 24-17.  The conference winner:  Pitt.  West Virginia got an at-large BCS bid and won the Sugar Bowl while Pitt got beat BAD by FSU in the Orange Bowl (FSU is VERY overrated in this game)

Sorry about that again for those who enjoyed these........ 

Oh yeah.... the national champ:  Texas              who did they beat?    BYU

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

NCAA 09 is compete garbage BS if BYU made it to the national championship game.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

its very random. i ran a sim recently and the only undefeated....Ball St. 14-0. they finished  #11.

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Has anyone else found that our secondary really blows in NCAA 09? I cant for the life of me beat Pitt because any time I blitz they throw it to Derek Kinder for 50+ yd TDs.

Archived