• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get on the Field: Bid On Two Awesome Auction Items

KB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

GoUSFBulls.com

TAMPA - Bulls fans, USF Athletics has announced two great auction items for the home football season. Fans can bid on a "Kickoff Tee Retreival" or "Running with the Bulls" for each home game this season starting with Saturday's home opener vs. UT Martin.

The winner of the "Kickoff Tee Retrieval" auction will run out onto the field and retrieve the USF kicking tee once a game, either after the opening kickoff or after the second-half kickoff depending on when the Bulls kickoff. The winning bid will also get two tickets to the game and a game program. The minimun reserve bid for the "Kickoff Tee Retrieval" for the UT Martin game is $100. The person retrieving the tee must be age seven or older. Taxes are not included in the price.

The other exciting auction item is "Running with the Bulls" prior to USF entering the field before each home game. Join the Student Bulls Club as they help lead the team out of the tunnel. The winning bid will also get two tickets to the game and a game program. The minimun reserve bid for "Running with the Bulls" for the UT Martin game is $200. The person "Running with the Bulls" must be age 13 or older. Taxes are not included in the price.

Each winner will be contacted by the USF Athletics Department to coordinate for the event.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

good way to raise money.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,672
  • Days Won:  29

I know Bulliever mentioned this last season to USF ... glad they are doing it.

NOW ... time to bid on a game !

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  971

I would bid on the "running with the Bulls", but I know CJL would trample me for sure.

• Content Count:  12,293

freakin awesome.  i might have to think about this one.

lol.  ill match half of your bid for the retrieve the tee. 

GoUSFBulls.com

The other exciting auction item is "Running with the Bulls" prior to USF entering the field before each home game. ... The winning bid will also get two tickets to the game and a game program. ...

Anyone know where the tix are ? Club Access ?

freakin awesome.  i might have to think about this one.

ZTHLZACEKUDREPL.20080823210832.jpg

• Content Count:  14

GoUSFBulls.com

The other exciting auction item is "Running with the Bulls" prior to USF entering the field before each home game. ... The winning bid will also get two tickets to the game and a game program. ...

Anyone know where the tix are ? Club Access ?

The tickets will be somewhere in the lower bowl for each game, including the Kansas game.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Running with the Bulls is awesome. I did it prior to the Elon game. It's well worth it.

Archived