• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College Football Live

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

I'm suprised there isn't a thread about this.  A USF guy (Kenny J?) was the viewer submitted video on the show for the day.  Said USF is the new power in the state of FL.  Also that Superman doesn't wear Tim Tebow's pants, Tebow wears Matt Grothe's pants.

Didn't give stats or name players.  He pretty much just talked down to the big three.  Anyone know who it was?

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I saw it - must have not had many submissions.  Good quality video - had a nice "Bull's Country" poster in the back but really lacked any point.  I have seen much better. 

• Content Count:  1,013

Saw it too.  Dissing traditional powers -  not my style  ::) .  We can do the talking on the field.  We'll have a few shots at UM and UF, maybe FSU in a bowl.

Grouper - Is it still raining in Melbourne?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Saw it too.  Dissing traditional powers -  not my style   ::) .  We can do the talking on the field.  We'll have a few shots at UM and UF, maybe FSU in a bowl.

Can't speak for Melbourne, but it's raining like hell in Sanford.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I think they played that same video last year... i remember someone making that comment before.  Thought it was eats_it...

• Content Count:  7,890

No but I sure has hell know I am setting my DVR right now.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Saw it too.  Dissing traditional powers -  not my style   ::) .  We can do the talking on the field.  We'll have a few shots at UM and UF, maybe FSU in a bowl.

Can't speak for Melbourne, but it's raining like hell in Sanford.

It has stopped raining.  I am in good shape but a lot of people have it pretty rough.  Many roads are not passable.  I am going to spend my Saturday helping wherever I can.  Kind of strange - this storm was a tiny one but it just sat over us forever. 

I think they played that same video last year... i remember someone making that comment before.  Thought it was eats_it...

No, it's a new video.  The Bulls Country poster on the wall was new for 2008.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

then that guy saw the one last year that had the same comment or saw UEI's comments... which means he very well could be a board member here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,672
  • Days Won:  29

I liked it, he was just having fun poking at Tebow.

And we are talking down to UM & FSU this season. Thye wish they had our type of season in '07.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived