• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ft. Myers on Thursday August 21

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

The Alumni will be getting together at the Lee Roy Selmon's on Daniels and 41 at 6pm.  Come out and meet your fellow football fans and make plans for the new year.  Do not have to be an alum to attend, and the more the merrier.

FYI, we will be doing the watch parties at Selmon's this year.

• Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

Sanjay, I live in Ft. Myers but I cannot make it there tomorrow. I have been a huge USF football fan since I moved here from Michigan 3 years ago. I usually try to catch the Non-ESPN games at Stevie Tomatoes Sports Page but I'm always surrounded by a clan of Gator fans and have been looking for a more welcome spot to watch the Bulls. Will Lee Roy Selmon's have a whole room set aside for every Bulls game? I am looking for a place to watch the Tenn. - Martin game with other USF fans. Thanks.

• Content Count:  280

I may make it to one of those watch parties if I'm "stuck" in Ft. Myers again for a weekend this year ;)

I may make it to one of those watch parties if I'm "stuck" in Ft. Myers again for a weekend this year ;)

Great.  We added one to my clan since last season so you're on diaper duty.  >:D

Sanjay, I live in Ft. Myers but I cannot make it there tomorrow. I have been a huge USF football fan since I moved here from Michigan 3 years ago. I usually try to catch the Non-ESPN games at Stevie Tomatoes Sports Page but I'm always surrounded by a clan of Gator fans and have been looking for a more welcome spot to watch the Bulls. Will Lee Roy Selmon's have a whole room set aside for every Bulls game? I am looking for a place to watch the Tenn. - Martin game with other USF fans. Thanks.

LRS does not have a separate room.  However, the managing partner has told me that if we show up in huge numbers we will get as many TVs as we need.  The active alumni in this area has been limited, but we are turning it around.

As for the watch parties most of them tend to be for road games since most of us have season tickets or access to them.  However, if folks want to get together for Tennessee-Martin or any other home games I have no problem coordinating with LRS.

Make sure you stop by when you can.

• Content Count:  573

I'm not going to the UCF game so I'll probably go to Selmons in FTM.  Do you think most alumni and fans are going to be there?  From what I hear, most aren't going, mainly because of the scarcity of tickets.

Archived