• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tune into to NFL Network Tonight @ 6pm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  51
  • Days Won:  0

USFNation.com On College Football Now 

Larry Weisbaum of USFNation.com will be a guest on College Football Now on the NFL Network today between 6:00 – 6:30 EST. That's right our very own Larry Weisbaum will be in the studio as a guest on College Football Now hosted by Paul Burmeister discussing your USF Bulls, the top 25 ranking, this years outlook, and more.

Coach Jim Leavitt should also be in studio, so tune into College Football Now on the NFL Network today between 6:00– 6:30 EST, and see what they have to say. Encore performances air each night at midnight ET. College Football Now is a 30-minute studio-based information show providing viewers with up-to-the-minute news, match-up analysis and discussion of all the hot topics in college football including the latest Top 25 and BCS rankings.

College Football Now airs Tuesday through Friday at 6:00 PM ET on the NFL network. If you’re a USF fan, tune in for some good football talk!

The NFL network can be seen on Verizon channel 72 in Tampa or DIRECTV Channel 212.

The Website is located at http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork check for replays

• Content Count:  573

Just saw the CJL interview.  Man I love that guy. 

He introduced Stoops to more things than just the visor.    ;D

• Content Count:  1,457

USFNation.com On College Football Now 

Larry Weisbaum of USFNation.com will be a guest on College Football Now on the NFL Network today between 6:00 – 6:30 EST. That's right our very own Larry Weisbaum will be in the studio as a guest on College Football Now hosted by Paul Burmeister discussing your USF Bulls, the top 25 ranking, this years outlook, and more.

Coach Jim Leavitt should also be in studio, so tune into College Football Now on the NFL Network today between 6:00– 6:30 EST, and see what they have to say. Encore performances air each night at midnight ET. College Football Now is a 30-minute studio-based information show providing viewers with up-to-the-minute news, match-up analysis and discussion of all the hot topics in college football including the latest Top 25 and BCS rankings.

College Football Now airs Tuesday through Friday at 6:00 PM ET on the NFL network. If you’re a USF fan, tune in for some good football talk!

The NFL network can be seen on Verizon channel 72 in Tampa or DIRECTV Channel 212.

The Website is located at http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork check for replays

that's a great photo of CJL on your profile

• Content Count:  6,502

Got some good love and attention.  CJL's interview was great.

• Content Count:  2,523

I think you saw exactly what to expect in the Big East this year.  It's a complete toss up where about 4-5 teams could finish 1st to 4th.  Funny interview with CJL and they covered all the main points.  Glad someone clued me in to see it...

STUPID BRIGHTHOUSE.. Grr

Not to worry I have Brighthouse too and a bunch of the guys at USFnation.com do to. So we asked for Larry to put it up on youtube so that we can see it. I will keep you posted when it happens.

that's a great photo of CJL on your profile

Thank you sir. It fires me up everytime I see it.

Archived