• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt Show Question

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

Seems we read that it will be on Channel 8, assuming Saturday.

I have been seeing a promo on Catch 47 about the Jim Leavitt Show on Thursdays at 6 or 8 PM.

Can anyone confirm that Leavitt will have 2 shows ?

1) On August 9th, Brett reported on his blog that the show would be on Channel 8:

The deal should provide greater television coverage for USF. Since The Tribune and WFLA, Ch. 8 are owned by the same company, “The Jim Leavitt Show†is scheduled to be aired on Channel 8. I’m told there’s also a possibility some USF football games could be televised or simulcast on Channel 8.

2) On August 15th, the GoUSFBulls.com official site indicates the show being aired on Catch 47, SunSports, and SportsNet NY:

Details and dates for the Jim Leavitt Television and Radio Shows have also been finalized. The half-hour TV show will air on Catch 47, Sun Sports statewide and SportsNet NY, with Catch 47 airing the show multiple times. The hour-long radio show will air live from Moe’s Southwest Grill in New Tampa (17509 Preserve Walk Lane) from 7-8 p.m. throughout the season on 1010 WQYK AM. Dates and times of the shows are subject to change. Both shows will also be archived on GoUSFBulls.com.

Looks like Brett got it wrong -- and his blog post was prior to the official announcement.  It's very likely USF didn't have all the details when Brett posted.

Thanx !

Again - you're an asset to this board !

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I've seen that Leavitt Show ad on TV.  It gets me pumped up for '08!

Go Bulls!!

It's a better job done by Leavitt.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived