• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In case you have Missed Andre Hall

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Here is a highlight video of the 2008 2nd preseason, Broncos vs Cowboys game, from the Bronco's board. Andre is #23. He looked really good and made it through training camp without injuries this year :). He has every opportunity this year to showcase himself. I believe this will be his one and only shot, so good luck Andre, we know that you can do it.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=119408

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed.  This season, everything is falling into place for him.  He's had a full season to learn the plays, put his time in with the practice squad, and now injuries, trades and suspensions of other RBs have put him in a prime position.  All of the chips have fallen perfectly.

If Andre gets adequate playing time, he WILL make it.

GO ANDRE!  WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

• Content Count:  387
  • Days Won:  0

Andre is to the Broncos as Ernest Graham is to the Bucs.

Shanahan came out and said their running game was going to be very good this year and Andre is their number one back.

I'm looking for good things from him. He's a perfect fit for the Broncos' offense.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

No, Young is their #1 RB, but Hall is definitely #2 which means he'll get carries in that system.  Fact is, from what I've seen of both, I expect Hall to overtake Young by midseason and actually be the more important of the two backs as it looks like Hall gets the goal line carries.  Either way, he's done enough he'll be on a roster for a few seasons now barring injury as he's been impressive with the chances he's been given.  How cool was it to see 3 USF bulls on the field at once?

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I picked Dre up late in my fantasy draft tonight. Hoping he gets to prove himself and wins the starting spot.

On another note, I also picked up Jon Stewart, I hope he runs all over NFL defenses like he did ours last year.

Archived