• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Today's 08/19 Practice Report is available

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

• Asked what specifically had the team improved upon the last two days and Leavitt talked about the team attacking things, having better focus and being more diligent.

• On the position change front, he has Kenneth Luberice working at defensive end and said that linebackers Alonzo McQueen and Chris Robinson have also taken reps at DE.  Robinson moved to defensive end during the regular season last year, before shifting back to linebacker this past spring. Luberice and sophomore RB Richard Kelly are competing for upback position on the punt team.

• Coach Leavitt has been impressed with the No. 1s on defense  and offense and admitted that they have been, “working them real hard.”  He’s happy with his No. 2 units and the amount of snaps they are receiving.  When practice is short, like today, they have been keeping the No. 3 units out for some scrimmage work. He called QB B.J. Daniels play today, “fantastic,” and RB Shawn Cannon’s blocking, “tremendous.”

Full Report at GoUSFBulls.com

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

I hope Kelly can win the upback position on the punt team as I would rather have an RB running with the ball on fake punts than an LB.  Even when Josh Balloon ran a fake punt a few years ago, at least he was an ex-RB.

Normal

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

"Cannon should be the #1 RB" he said, dripping with sarcasm.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

Did Ford drop to 4th string ?

;)

Archived