• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Gear for us "larger" fellas

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

So I've got my season tickets and now I need some new threads... I had a green polo that I wore last season but it's faded really bad and needs to be replaced. The problem is I'm a hefty guy and need a 4xl or preferably 4xlt (I'm 6'4). I've tried the bookstore and bullsheaven and bulls Outfitter and althought some of the UA shirts are shown at 4x they don't have any to sell. Does anyone know of a store that might have some shirts available???

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

4xlt, and you drive a Smart Car?  ;)

4xlt, and you drive a Smart Car?  ;)

Nobody's perfect  ;D

• Content Count:  869

You did talk to the folks at those stores, yes?  Have you checked the stuff at casualmale.com or the store in Tampa.  If you find something you like you could have either shop do embroider an iconic U or other logo.  I know I have seen logo sample sizes at the stores before.  The 3XL shirts I have are holding up well. 

I wonder how many 3X+ size folks are in the same boat here on the board?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

So I've got my season tickets and now I need some new threads... I had a green polo that I wore last season but it's faded really bad and needs to be replaced. The problem is I'm a hefty guy and need a 4xl or preferably 4xlt (I'm 6'4). I've tried the bookstore and bullsheaven and bulls Outfitter and althought some of the UA shirts are shown at 4x they don't have any to sell. Does anyone know of a store that might have some shirts available???

I usually do either 3 or 4 x and find a great selection at bulls Outfitter. I have an easier time finding USF stuff then Dolphins stuff

You did talk to the folks at those stores, yes?  Have you checked the stuff at casualmale.com or the store in Tampa.  If you find something you like you could have either shop do embroider an iconic U or other logo.  I know I have seen logo sample sizes at the stores before.   The 3XL shirts I have are holding up well. 

I wonder how many 3X+ size folks are in the same boat here on the board?

Honestly no I hadn't called anyone... I was going off what their webistes said... that said, maybe I'll take a trip up to Tampa and hit outfitter today... I like driving the smart around campus anyways... I'm an attention whore.  ;D

• Content Count:  869

I would call Craig at Bulls Outfitter or Jeff at Bulls Heaven prior to driving the smart car up there.  If they say it can be done, find the shirts you want and go custom.  I would check out Casual Male, the website indicates two stores in Tampa.  The Cubavera shirts are available in the sizes you are looking for.  If you find something, you could have embroider work done. 

p87050green.jpgp87889.jpg

Just a thought.

You don't seem to understand... driving the smart car is fun and ADDICTIVE!!!!!  ;D I'll go anywhere I can while the wife is out of town this week.

Craig was a big help at Bulls Outfitter was a huge help... He ended up ordering a shirt for me that will be here by the Tenn Martin game. Plus he likes the smart!!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

how much does a  4xer weigh?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

how much does a  4xer weigh?

well im a 3xer and im 325

Archived