• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

T-Mac #13 LB according to Rivals

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  407
  • Days Won:  0

George Selvie is #1 for defensive lineman on there.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=838980

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

If McKenzie plays well he should wiggle up to 5th-8th or higher.  He could be drafted in the 2nd round if he plays lights out.

• Content Count:  4,642

selvie being listed there is HUGE publicity for our recruiting, especially since so many recruit are constantly on those sites.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

If McKenzie plays well he should wiggle up to 5th-8th or higher.  He could be drafted in the 2nd round if he plays lights out.

Thats probably true, but it's pretty sad that others are that high above him. That guy is a beast and if he falls below the second round, I think he will be the steal of the draft. Learning new defenses over the last two years and all he has done is lead the nation in tackles over the last two year combined.

We'll see how our defensive game plan (nickle D?) works for his numbers though.

• Content Count:  4,016

I think this one is a tad underrated.  He's as good as anyone from 6-12 if not better.  Has more tackles the past two years then any of those guys.  In fact, I think Tyrone isn't rated higher because the ranking guys were lazy, and didn't bother looking further at Tyrone's two year stats.  Most of those 6 ranked ahead of him that I cited were 2-3 years starters on the same team.  But Tyrone has more sacks, he also has 18.5 TFL 4.5 sacks, 10 pass break-ups, 6 QBH's, 4 forced fumbles, and 4 fumble recoveries, and 1 INT the past two years.

None of the guys in 6-12 have stats that compare over the past two seasons when you include total tackles, and in fact two spent most or all of last season injured (Brinkley, and Cushing).

Archived