• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching games online

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone knows the best site to watch all the USF games online?

• Content Count:  2,726

"Sling Box".

I've been in Japan and Traveling during the last 3 football seasons.  So I've had a little experience getting USF games in places that barely have english.

This will only work for you if you have a friend or family member that lives in Tampa, or Florida.

But, if you buy a Sling Box(about $120 retail i believe), then you will be able to connect that to your friends internet & cable and you will be able to Log-in to an account anywhere in the WORLD and view that persons TV Channels.  Its awesome!!!

Not only can you watch Bulls Games, but you can watch ANY TV you want!  Forever...

I recommend buying a Sling Box for $120 bucks and watching the games online.  Its a great investment for the Traveling/West Coast Bulls Fan.

http://www.slingmedia.com/go/slingbox

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  3,574

ESPN 360 if you have Verizon.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

When I was in Brasil, I ordered ESPN GamePlan and got to see our BULLS. And you get to watch the replay as many times you wish.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

Does Gameplan show all the games or just the ones ESPN has connections to?

It's ordered through ESPN and is just like ordering ESPN GamePlan on your TV - only ESPN games, which includes Regional. Best way to see MOST of the BULLS games.

Archived