• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF sports radio

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,355
  • Days Won:  10

Does anyone know if a sports talk AM radio show is talking about the Bulls now or will it start once the season gets going?

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Mike Pepper from 1010 would post on here last year when they were having USF segments, but I haven't seen him post in a while.

Not even sure if USF Magazine is still on the air of has plans of being of the air.

• Content Count:  21,355
  • Days Won:  10

Thanks

• Content Count:  105
  • Days Won:  0

The USF Magazine is Wednesday's at 6pm... Coach Leavitt's radio show will be 2 nights before that week's game at 7pm, meaning the 8/30 game will be at 7pm on Thursday 8/28... this year we will air the weekly Leavitt press conference live at 1pm during the SportsChix show... that show will run either on Tuesday or Monday (Tuesday for Sat and Sun games, Monday for Thur and Fri games)... first press conference is Tuesday 8/26... all shows are on 1010 CBS SportsRadio... also feel free to discuss USF football anytime during the morning show 7-9am... Lighthall will be on this Friday morning with me... JP Peterson also will discuss USF anytime from 3-6pm... any questions, please email me at pepper@wqyk.com

Thanks,

Mike Pepper

• Content Count:  4,642

are all games aired over the internet?

• Content Count:  105

are all games aired over the internet?

Through the press pass

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Mike, didn't you recently kick a 45 yard FG, to Leavitt's chagrin? LOL

If so, I'd like to see the video.  ;D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

The USF Magazine is Wednesday's at 6pm... Coach Leavitt's radio show will be 2 nights before that week's game at 7pm, meaning the 8/30 game will be at 7pm on Thursday 8/28... this year we will air the weekly Leavitt press conference live at 1pm during the SportsChix show... that show will run either on Tuesday or Monday (Tuesday for Sat and Sun games, Monday for Thur and Fri games)... first press conference is Tuesday 8/26... all shows are on 1010 CBS SportsRadio... also feel free to discuss USF football anytime during the morning show 7-9am... Lighthall will be on this Friday morning with me... JP Peterson also will discuss USF anytime from 3-6pm... any questions, please email me at pepper@wqyk.com

Thanks,

Mike Pepper

Where will Leavitt's radio show be this year?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,709
  • Days Won:  424

Thanks,

Mike Pepper

Where will Leavitt's radio show be this year?

I could have sworn I read somewhere that it ws going to be at Moe's Southwest Grill in New Tampa but I can't find that anywhere ...

On the Jim Leavitt Show thread on Page 2...

From the GoUSFBulls.com official site...

Details and dates for the Jim Leavitt Television and Radio Shows have also been finalized. The half-hour TV show will air on Catch 47, Sun Sports statewide and SportsNet NY, with Catch 47 airing the show multiple times. The hour-long radio show will air live from Moe’s Southwest Grill in New Tampa (17509 Preserve Walk Lane) from 7-8 p.m. throughout the season on 1010 WQYK AM. Dates and times of the shows are subject to change. Both shows will also be archived on GoUSFBulls.com.

Archived