• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Leavitt vs. O'Leary - what the numbers say...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Leavitt is 79 – 47 all time at USF since the first time our football team hit the field.  He is 51 – 29 in FBS / Div 1 since we moved up.  His all time winning percentage is 63.8.

UCF football Coach George O'Leary's record at UCF is 22-28 in four years, a 44 winning percentage.

See article in the Orlando Hometown Newspaper about UCF's Athletic Health for details... 

Link:  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-limon1608jul16,0,3124938.story 

• Content Count:  21,234
  • Days Won:  10

Now that is just peeing on a hornets nest..

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Haha the best part of the article was reading the comments by UCF fans who are trying to say that the Liberty Bowl is a better bowl than the Sun Bowl...never ceases to amaze me. UCF fans...you stay classy.  ;)

• Content Count:  9,038

haw haw haw

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Haha the best part of the article was reading the comments by UCF fans who are trying to say that the Liberty Bowl is a better bowl than the Sun Bowl...never ceases to amaze me. UCF fans...you stay classy.  ;)

One guy said that.  I love the Bull mentality that one guy represents the whole fan base.  Well, I'll look at flsportsfan and use him as a basis for USF fans.  That must mean USF are the most UCF obsessed jokes of fans you'll find anywhere.  Pretty accurate, eh? ::)

sportsfan, you commented THREE times on an Orlando Slantinel article.  I know you're obsessed about everything UCF, but in the end, you looked like a 6 year old who is jealous someone else was getting attention.  The reason the USF game wasn't mentioned is because it wasn't a major factor in the season.  It had no impact in our conference or the bowls.  Some might speculate that it could have impacted recruiting, but I cannot prove that either way.  I'd like someone to find a recruit that said, "the UCF/USF game was THE reason I committed to USF".

You know, the topic title thread here is deceiving.  You'd think based on the title "Leavitt vs O'Leary," Leavitt would have been mentioned in the article.  Hell, you'd think it was a football related article.  In the grand scheme of things, it wasn't.

For the record, I did not comment on the article.  Limon looked very amateur with the lack of accuracy.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

If it is a contest and it doesn't involve pies or donuts Leavit has O'Liar hands down

• Content Count:  9,038

That depends on what type of pies and/or donuts are involved...

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Quote...

" hmmm, donuts" 

Homer Simpson...

• Content Count:  32

seriously a health checkup?? i almost feel bad for the knights their last beat writer wasn't bad.

• Content Count:  2,239

seriously a health checkup?? i almost feel bad for the knights their last beat writer wasn't bad.

This new one is AWFUL.  She can't get her facts straight, gives silly opinions and isn't even in the same league with Hightower, who IMO was ok at best.  Kyle moved to the Magic when the OS let go of one of their better writers.  That group is losing money fast and as a result have to bring in cheaper and less talented writers.

Archived