• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Live Blog With T-Mac

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Not sure whether it is Monday or Tuesday, the article says both. I am sure they will get that rectified soon enough.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1507563

TAMPA -- GoUSFBulls.com is starting a series of live chats leading up to the beginning of football season and the series will be kicked off on Monday, July 14, with senior linebacker Tyrone McKenzie.

The live chat will start promptly at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday and last for at least 30 minutes. The interactive session will allow fans to post questions, comments and responses during the 30-minute session.  A helpful reminder window is placed below.

McKenzie will be one of the leaders of the USF defense in 2008 after a record setting season in 2007.  The Riverview native set a program record with 121 tackles last season.  Among active players at the NCAA FBS level, he leads the country with 250 tackles over the last two seasons.

His story is a unique one.  McKenzie is a rare athlete that has played for three Division I football programs.  He started his career at Michigan State in 2004, where he had just three tackles in backup duty. Then he transferred to Iowa State and had to sit out a season in 2005. In 2006, he made up for lost time by leading the Big 12 Conference with 129 tackles.  He landed at USF after he received a NCAA hardship waiver that allowed him to play immediately last fall.  His presence gave USF one of the best linebackers corps in the BIG EAST, along with Ben Moffitt and Brouce Mompremier.

Now is your chance to ask one of USF's best players about the 2008 season and see exactly what he expects from the Bulls this year.

• Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

Not to mention he went to the greatness that was Riverview High School. lol

• Content Count:  12,293

i thought this was about the board member T-Mac. 

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

i thought this was about the board member T-Mac. 

That's T-Man...no relation.

• Content Count:  12,293

oh, i knew there was a T-something on this board that posts a lot. 

its hard for me to see the name "T-Mac" and think of any other athlete other than Tracy McGrady

• Content Count:  1,797

Who's Tracy McGrady?

Normal

Archived