• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball Recruiting: 4* PG and SF considering South Florida

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Michigan is the leader right now due in part because that is the only school he has visited I believe.With this being July the recruiting is really going to pickup, hopefully this kid visits us sometime this month.I believe there maybe a couple of AAU events going on in Florida this month so there will be an opportunity to get this kid on campus.BTW our facilities are better then Michigan's.

http://w3.nbebasketball.com/index.php/darius-morris-turning-heads-coast-to-coast/

http://info.detnews.com/redesign/blogs/bigtenblog/index.cfm?blogid=1121

Checkout 0:15 and 0:39 of the video, just SICK!!

/v/XjzBxzhKGU4&hl

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Don't we only have like 1 scholly left for 09?

If so, I dont think there is much left to pick up

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I think there is a possibility another one opens up if we don't get everyone in school from the current recruiting class.

Then there is always the chance that a verbal changes their mind, or someone from the roster "leaves".

In short, you never stop recruiting.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I think there is a possibility another one opens up if we don't get everyone in school from the current recruiting class.

Then there is always the chance that a verbal changes their mind, or someone from the roster "leaves".

In short, you never stop recruiting.

exactly... hopefully some other big fish start looking our way too.  Just because we have 1 spot doesn't mean we only look for one person...  what happens if that one person chooses elsewhere, then we are out of luck. 

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We picked up another scholarship when McMillan didn't qualify.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

4-star SF Ari Stewart is also mentioning USF.Now the two positions we need filling is athletic wing player and PG since McMillan is not coming.It is a long shot but if we could get Stewart and Morris, well you know.I do feel the day is coming where we will be mentioned as possible destinations for some of the elite players in the very near future.This is just a start.

Ari Stewart is closely considering Oregon, Wake Forest, Xavier, Miami, Virginia and South Florida. His top desire is to play for a program with an up-tempo style of play

Stewart is a long and athletic combo forward with tremendous potential as a player. He is great in transition, attacks the rim and has very good size for his position. When you watch him play, he appears to be trying to expand his game and learn how to be a true perimeter player. He gets better and better each time out, but does have times where he is not tremendously productive. Stewart plays on a loaded high school team and he always does some things that leave you wondering how good he can be. Stewart needs to become better in the half-court and needs to continue to work on his skills and his perimeter game. His one and two dribble pull-ups need to improve, but as far as potential and athleticism go, Stewart is one of the best in 2009.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

4-star SF Ari Stewart is also mentioning USF.Now the two positions we need filling is athletic wing player and PG since McMillan is not coming.It is a long shot but if we could get Stewart and Morris, well you know.I do feel the day is coming where we will be mentioned as possible destinations for some of the elite players in the very near future.This is just a start.

Ari Stewart is closely considering Oregon, Wake Forest, Xavier, Miami, Virginia and South Florida. His top desire is to play for a program with an up-tempo style of play

Stewart is a long and athletic combo forward with tremendous potential as a player. He is great in transition, attacks the rim and has very good size for his position. When you watch him play, he appears to be trying to expand his game and learn how to be a true perimeter player. He gets better and better each time out, but does have times where he is not tremendously productive. Stewart plays on a loaded high school team and he always does some things that leave you wondering how good he can be. Stewart needs to become better in the half-court and needs to continue to work on his skills and his perimeter game. His one and two dribble pull-ups need to improve, but as far as potential and athleticism go, Stewart is one of the best in 2009.

Very sexy

In Heath we trust

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

i hope usf shows heath some love by adding a year to his contract

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,467
  • Days Won:  422

i hope usf shows heath some love by adding a year to his contract

By your logic, we need to be adding a year to Leavitt's contract, too ...... You OK with that?

• Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not sure a basketball player named Ari will work at USF.  He would probably want to bring his brother Ruben with him, and the other one who's name escapes me.  :D

Normal

Archived