• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

recruits last night

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

I doubt it.  All I saw was one guy get fed the ball 40xs and everyone else stood there and blocked and USF had to play its worst game to lose. 

If i was a neutral recruit, I'd still pick USF over Rutgers looking at that game.  Rutgers looked like that was as good as they would ever be with Rice at his prime and USF looked like they were only going to get better.

I doubt it.  All I saw was one guy get fed the ball 40xs and everyone else stood there and blocked and USF had to play its worst game to lose. 

If i was a neutral recruit, I'd still pick USF over Rutgers looking at that game.  Rutgers looked like that was as good as they would ever be with Rice at his prime and USF looked like they were only going to get better.

rutgers has beaten usf twice

• Content Count:  574

Florida and especially Tampa is always going to be a big advantage in recruiting.  Kids aren't tripping over themselves to leave FL to got to New Jersey.

Rutgers is trying to build their program by recruiting the Florida kids.  They are not going to win the majority of recruiting battles over any of the 4 BCS schools within the state.

Florida and especially Tampa is always going to be a big advantage in recruiting.  Kids aren't tripping over themselves to leave FL to got to New Jersey.

Rutgers is trying to build their program by recruiting the Florida kids.  They are not going to win the majority of recruiting battles over any of the 4 BCS schools within the state.

they seem to beating usf so that is all i care about

• Content Count:  2,523

rutgers has beaten usf twice

Have you ever been to Rutgers? 

The campus is alright, but the surrounding area SUCKS BALLS for a college kid vs. Tampa.  Young college kids can't afford to go partying in NYC, trust me so they'll be stuck in the dumps surrounding campus. 

Plus, losing to a recruit means less than beating teams like WVU, Auburn and overall having a better program.  Despite that loss, USF is still at #10 in the country.  Rutgers?

See my point?

USF didn't lose anything Thursday night, especially to Rutgers.

Archived