Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

LSU Game Cancelled- replaced by Wofford


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Reputation:   3,217
  • Days Won:  134
  • Joined:  07/17/2003

rotateball.gif

Game 7

In Game Discussion
 

South Florida Bulls vs. LSU

 USF.jpg     at Free download for you louisiana state university lsu tigers ipad wallpaper  [1024x1024] for your Desktop, Mobile & Tablet | Explore 50+ LSU Tiger  Desktop Wallpaper | LSU Sports Wallpaper, LSU Wallpapers and

Saturday, December 12     2:30 p.m. EST
State Farm Arena     Atlanta, GA
TV: SECN Alt. 

Edited by MikeG
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,652
  • Reputation:   5,803
  • Days Won:  108
  • Joined:  09/13/2007

What is an SECN Alt?  I'd probably rather have it on Plus since I don't think I have the other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Reputation:   3,217
  • Days Won:  134
  • Joined:  07/17/2003

Not totally sure. I got it off the LSU 

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

What is an SECN Alt?  I'd probably rather have it on Plus since I don't think I have the other.

Not totally sure. I got it off the LSU website but i assume it is some sec one

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,652
  • Reputation:   5,803
  • Days Won:  108
  • Joined:  09/13/2007

11 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Not totally sure. I got it off the LSU 

Not totally sure. I got it off the LSU website but i assume it is some sec one

Don't know if Frontier carries it here is Tampa. We get the SEC network but have no clue on the other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Reputation:   3,217
  • Days Won:  134
  • Joined:  07/17/2003

25 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Don't know if Frontier carries it here is Tampa. We get the SEC network but have no clue on the other.

The usf site had no tv info listed. Just radio. I find it hard to believe that this wont be on some tv.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,652
  • Reputation:   5,803
  • Days Won:  108
  • Joined:  09/13/2007

7 minutes ago, MikeG said:

The usf site had no tv info listed. Just radio. I find it hard to believe that this wont be on some tv.

Hope it is. Sadly in these Covid times we have nothing on the calendar other than that game for Saturday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Reputation:   207
  • Days Won:  1
  • Joined:  09/17/2018

Game has been cancelled... another big opportunity for the guys this would have been

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,652
  • Reputation:   5,803
  • Days Won:  108
  • Joined:  09/13/2007

19 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

Game has been cancelled... another big opportunity for the guys this would have been

Did the whole thing up in Atlanta get cancelled or just our game?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Reputation:   207
  • Days Won:  1
  • Joined:  09/17/2018

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Did the whole thing up in Atlanta get cancelled or just our game?

Just LSU shut down. The others should still be a go. Wonder if we'll find a replacement. Easier to move a Basketball team that's not scheduled than a football team like BYU did last week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,607
  • Content Count:  74,382
  • Reputation:   10,726
  • Days Won:  422
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

2 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

Just LSU shut down. The others should still be a go. Wonder if we'll find a replacement. Easier to move a Basketball team that's not scheduled than a football team like BYU did last week. 

If travel's already set up, several college hoops programs in the area to possibly work things out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.