Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

USF AAC Player of the Week


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Reputation:   10,806
  • Days Won:  469
  • Joined:  05/19/2000

Nice.

It was nice to see us able to make FGs - four from 40+ no less.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

I will take this as my reason to be hopeful this week, good for you Mr Shrader. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,516
  • Reputation:   2,688
  • Days Won:  28
  • Joined:  09/02/2014

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I will take this as my reason to be hopeful this week, good for you Mr Shrader. 

Exactly, this probably was the most pleasant surprise of the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

12 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Exactly, this probably was the most pleasant surprise of the game. 

It seems pretty remarkable that we were just having open tryouts for kickers and now we are having one that is the player of the week. Add that to Noah having some glimmers of hope and we have the makings of and offense that can score a few points.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,516
  • Reputation:   2,688
  • Days Won:  28
  • Joined:  09/02/2014

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It seems pretty remarkable that we were just having open tryouts for kickers and now we are having one that is the player of the week. Add that to Noah having some glimmers of hope and we have the makings of and offense that can score a few points.

I mean we went from having try outs t  our kicker kicked (4) 40 yds plus field goals. I hope Noah watches the film and learns from his mistake last week. He had a handful of runs possibilities he passed up on. He could of easily had 100 yds the last game. 

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,498
  • Reputation:   10,789
  • Days Won:  422
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

43 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Well, if CJS is shouldering all the blame for everything else, he should get 100% of the credit here.

Actually, CCS is shouldering all the blame for everything else (except for a few misguided souls), and since he brought Shrader in, he should get 100% of the credit here .....

... and what's wacky is that this isn't even our Lou Groza Award Watch List guy.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

27 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Actually, CCS is shouldering all the blame for everything else (except for a few misguided souls), and since he brought Shrader in, he should get 100% of the credit here .....

... and what's wacky is that this isn't even our Lou Groza Award Watch List guy.

 

He absolutely should get credit for this just as he absolutely should shoulder parts of the blame for the slew of failings. Do you think Trump caused covid-19? (I am guessing not) Do you think he shoulders some of the blame for some of the fallout from it? (I am guessing so). Sometimes when you are in leadership somethings are not entirely your fault but they most certainly are your problem and your responsibility to make better, aside from some nice news about the kicking game everything this staff has touched has been made worse by their efforts and it would be nice to start reversing that trend sooner than later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,498
  • Reputation:   10,789
  • Days Won:  422
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He absolutely should get credit for this just as he absolutely should shoulder parts of the blame for the slew of failings. Do you think Trump caused covid-19? (I am guessing not) Do you think he shoulders some of the blame for some of the fallout from it? (I am guessing so). Sometimes when you are in leadership somethings are not entirely your fault but they most certainly are your problem and your responsibility to make better, aside from some nice news about the kicking game everything this staff has touched has been made worse by their efforts and it would be nice to start reversing that trend sooner than later.

lightenupfrances.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Tell a friend

    Love TheBullsPen.com? Tell a friend!
  • South Florida Fight Song

     

  • Quotes

    "He is a young and extremely gifted offensive mind, a developer of high-level talent and an elite national recruiter who brings the experience of having played an integral role from the beginning in helping to build one of the most successful programs in college football."

    - Michael Kelly on Jeff Scott  

  • Files

  • Recent Achievements

  • Popular Contributors

  • Quotes

    We've talked about getting back to being the toughest, most violent people out there. Let's be the best version of ourselves and really get back to the culture of how we (USF) used to step across the line and play anybody. Let's hold on to the culture of when they were tough … and they (opponents) knew it was going to be long damn day for themselves.

    Kevin Patrick  

×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.