Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

For the oddly absent uniform inquiries...


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Reputation:   10,806
  • Days Won:  469
  • Joined:  05/19/2000

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Reputation:   470
  • Days Won:  7
  • Joined:  11/28/2010

This was taken right outside my apartment complex. Wish I had caught it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

I have grown to love the metallic helmets...hope we stay with them year round. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Reputation:   350
  • Days Won:  3
  • Joined:  05/23/2007

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I have grown to love the metallic helmets...hope we stay with them year round. 

I’m with you - except for the black one with the black uni’s of course. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Reputation:   1,179
  • Days Won:  3
  • Joined:  09/09/2010

I always liked the white helmets. No matter what variation logo. That white helmet against the green uniforms is awesome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

22 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

I always liked the white helmets. No matter what variation logo. That white helmet against the green uniforms is awesome.

I agree those are nice but with the regular U (not the oversized one that can’t be seen). 

32 minutes ago, Boomer said:

I’m with you - except for the black one with the black uni’s of course. 

Not a fan of the black or any SoFlo unis. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Reputation:   1,114
  • Days Won:  8
  • Joined:  06/24/2007

Oh boy, way too much going on here with these uniforms - could be a real distraction tomorrow 

BTW - anyone know if Charlie left CJS his file cabinet of pre-written “why we lost” press conference scripts?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,225
  • Reputation:   3,157
  • Days Won:  25
  • Joined:  10/16/2017

3 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

Oh boy, way too much going on here with these uniforms - could be a real distraction tomorrow 

BTW - anyone know if Charlie left CJS his file cabinet of pre-written “why we lost” press conference scripts?

 

We were not big enough, strong enough, or prepared enough. He called Charlie today and asked for the best 3 excuses you can find. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,005
  • Reputation:   4,528
  • Days Won:  38
  • Joined:  09/14/2007

I love green and told and Tampa.  This picture pleases me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Reputation:   1,778
  • Days Won:  51
  • Joined:  07/04/2008

14 hours ago, Outlaw said:

We were not big enough, strong enough, or prepared enough. He called Charlie today and asked for the best 3 excuses you can find. 

Too humid!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.