• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Depth Chart Observations - Tom Zebold

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

Mccloud_close.jpg?preset=large.socialmed

Coach Scott talks about Bulls who seized opportunities heading into 2020 season...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Joiner It looks like beat out Felix I think our running game is going to be possibly pretty solid if we just have a semi decent passing game to keep the defense honest.   

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Joiner It looks like beat out Felix I think our running game is going to be possibly pretty solid if we just have a semi decent passing game to keep the defense honest.   

and Ford is third string. I think he will be used for receiving purposes out of the backfield. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

I predicted Joiner and Dukes to start. Dukes was waaay underutilized. Im happy he is getting a chance to play. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

CJS thinks Dukes has a chance to play at the next level.  He’s a senior and has barely seen any action.  What does that say about the prior staff’s judge of talent?  Maybe he flames out but he seems to have the support of the coaches and players.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

CJS thinks Dukes has a chance to play at the next level.  He’s a senior and has barely seen any action.  What does that say about the prior staff’s judge of talent?  Maybe he flames out but he seems to have the support of the coaches and players.

Or what does it say about this staff?  But I am with you, the prior regime took incompetence to a level rarely ever seen and hopefully he is a diamond in the rough.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I predicted Joiner and Dukes to start. Dukes was waaay underutilized. Im happy he is getting a chance to play. 

Yeah, I thought Felix was a stronger back and would get the starting nod...Joiner was a freakish ability though so...

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Or what does it say about this staff?  But I am with you, the prior regime took incompetence to a level rarely ever seen and hopefully he is a diamond in the rough.

The “play fast score faster” train wreck of an offense last year relied on small fast guys in space.  This offense apparently doesn’t.  Clemson seemed to grow 6’ 4” 215lbs WRs on a farm they had so many of them.  Dukes sounds like a better fit with this new offense.

The level of incompetence last year was atrocious and to think what Chuckles was getting paid...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

The “play fast score faster” train wreck of an offense last year relied on small fast guys in space.  This offense apparently doesn’t.  Clemson seemed to grow 6’ 4” 215lbs WRs on a farm they had so many of them.  Dukes sounds like a better fit with this new offense.

The level of incompetence last year was atrocious and to think what Chuckles was getting paid...

That dried up turd is still on the payroll.  We played fast and the opponent scored faster, maybe we misinterpreted KB’s intentions.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554

8 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

Yeah, I thought Felix was a stronger back and would get the starting nod...Joiner was a freakish ability though so...

Joiner last year in highschool he rushed for 1,006 yards and 17 touchdowns in only 3 games before getting a season ending injury. I know it's only high school, but stats like that goes past athletics.