• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bradley Mosley’s daughter plays hoops

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,089
  • Days Won:  56

Bradley’s story was such a sad one. I remember sitting down and interviewing him on media day before his senior year and I came away thinking there was something wrong. He was poised to be the team leader, top returning player, etc. The interview was a typical one, but Bradley was very understated, quiet. In hindsight, we all know why. He already had his prognosis, but it hadn’t been made public yet. He knew there was going to be no senior season. I didn’t know he had a daughter. If she’s D-1 capable, it would be amazing to see her in Green & Gold one day.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/sports/2020/07/30/arianna-mosley-following-in-father-s-footsteps?cid=share_twitter

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

I saw the story too.  Dave, your background on Bradley adds more to the story, Thanks for sharing.  Very sad circumstances and makes you appreciate what you have and realize that there is no guarantee that you will be around tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Bradley’s story was such a sad one. I remember sitting down and interviewing him on media day before his senior year and I came away thinking there was something wrong. He was poised to be the team leader, top returning player, etc. The interview was a typical one, but Bradley was very understated, quiet. In hindsight, we all know why. He already had his prognosis, but it hadn’t been made public yet. He knew there was going to be no senior season. I didn’t know he had a daughter. If she’s D-1 capable, it would be amazing to see her in Green & Gold one day.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/sports/2020/07/30/arianna-mosley-following-in-father-s-footsteps?cid=share_twitter

Wouldn't she have to leave the country and play in Europe for Jose Fernandez to recruit her? 🙅‍♂️

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

12 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

what a heart breaking story

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

There are a few threads here if you search Bradley Mosley.  It was a very sad time.  I remember we had an image in his honor and memory of #12 that we displayed for a very long time.  

It would be great if his daughter can pick up where dad left off whether that's at USF or elsewhere.

10 hours ago, Basketball Jones said:

Wouldn't she have to leave the country and play in Europe for Jose Fernandez to recruit her? 🙅‍♂️

In all honesty, Jose seems to be offering more U.S. players this year - probably since he can’t travel overseas. This week, he offered a girl that used to attend the school where I work. She’s 6-4 and just a rising sophomore.

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Upvote 1

Two recent Jose offers . . . In the U.S.   🙂

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Hope she gets to play bball somewhere.  

Preferably at a university in the state of Florida near the gulf of Mexico near a fairly large metropolis