Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

USF 30 for 30 suggestions


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,667
  • Reputation:   5,811
  • Days Won:  108
  • Joined:  09/13/2007

Came across this yesterday by JKnight

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bulls/2020/05/08/hey-30-for-30-consider-these-usf-story-lines/

What if we told you the creative minds behind ESPN’s 30 for 30 series were producing a collection of USF sports documentaries?

You’d probably elicit a cynical giggle, or even a guffaw. But c’mon, play along.

After all, this is the age of The Last Dance, the 10-part Michael Jordan documentary doing its darnedest to tide us over until a semblance of sports normalcy resumes. In that spirit, we’ve come up with several Bulls-centric subjects we’d love to see developed into 30 for 30 profiles.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Came across this yesterday by JKnight

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bulls/2020/05/08/hey-30-for-30-consider-these-usf-story-lines/

What if we told you the creative minds behind ESPN’s 30 for 30 series were producing a collection of USF sports documentaries?

You’d probably elicit a cynical giggle, or even a guffaw. But c’mon, play along.

After all, this is the age of The Last Dance, the 10-part Michael Jordan documentary doing its darnedest to tide us over until a semblance of sports normalcy resumes. In that spirit, we’ve come up with several Bulls-centric subjects we’d love to see developed into 30 for 30 profiles.

 

 

 

There is but one story to tell of the tragedy that is USF athletics...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,434
  • Reputation:   10,745
  • Days Won:  422
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

42 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There is but one story to tell of the tragedy that is USF athletics...

It'd be nice if there was a way to control access to certain threads by certain people ...... you knew **** well that post was coming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,328
  • Content Count:  96,947
  • Reputation:   10,782
  • Days Won:  469
  • Joined:  05/19/2000

Yeah I just skimmed that article...

We really don't have ten stories worth mentioning, that would have any intrigue.  Sort of dumb.

I think his choice of words was "The Unraveling".  Probably a better name for the episode given a full consideration.

Bad media and twitter ideas are another reason I hope for the end of coronavirus and the return to regular life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,434
  • Reputation:   10,745
  • Days Won:  422
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

13 minutes ago, Brad said:

Bad media and twitter ideas are another reason I hope for the end of coronavirus and the return to regular life.

Didn't think it possible but C-19 has actually made things worse with the media and on the Evil Twitter ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

It'd be nice if there was a way to control access to certain threads by certain people ...... you knew **** well that post was coming.

Some people appreciate consistency and honesty 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Didn't think it possible but C-19 has actually made things worse with the media and on the Evil Twitter ...

Is it worse or is there just more of it and more consumption of it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,434
  • Reputation:   10,745
  • Days Won:  422
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Some people appreciate consistency and honesty 

I really do appreciate that observation but what's the clinical difference between consistency and redundancy ... ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,434
  • Reputation:   10,745
  • Days Won:  422
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Is it worse or is there just more of it and more consumption of it?

By worse I think I meant more .....

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Reputation:   6,138
  • Days Won:  255
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I really do appreciate that observation but what's the clinical difference between consistency and redundancy ... ?

The observer 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.