Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ Mack NEw Program


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,403
  • Reputation:   162
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  03/24/2008

His new school is Wofford....A big drop off in my opinion

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Reputation:   6,097
  • Days Won:  233
  • Joined:  01/13/2011

7 minutes ago, bcgruber said:

His new school is Wofford....A big drop off in my opinion

I know... I’m supposed to be confused and say something about how Wofford has an infinitely better MBB program than we do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,498
  • Reputation:   10,788
  • Days Won:  422
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

I know... I’m supposed to be confused and say something about how Wofford has an infinitely better MBB program than we do.

Wouldn't say infinitely better but definitely better the last 10 years. Problem for them is that the coach that had them that way got poached by Virginia Tech last season. They still went 19-16 but finished in that dreaded 7th spot in conference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Reputation:   6,097
  • Days Won:  233
  • Joined:  01/13/2011

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Wouldn't say infinitely better but definitely better the last 10 years. Problem for them is that the coach that had them that way got poached by Virginia Tech last season. They still went 19-16 but finished in that dreaded 7th spot in conference.

I feel like 7th place is a thing around here...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Reputation:   1,491
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  08/27/2017

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I feel like 7th place is a thing around here...

Only for some .... 

And didn't we spank their ass this past season

Edited by chapelbull
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Reputation:   50
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  02/25/2019

BJ spelled Terriers incorrectly in his Tweet. So he's off to a great start there. Good luck to him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Reputation:   858
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  08/07/2017

On 4/19/2020 at 12:48 AM, Basketball Jones said:

BJ spelled Terriers incorrectly in his Tweet. So he's off to a great start there. Good luck to him. 

At least he didn't refer to them as the "Vermin Hunters"...for which the Terrier was originally bred( a google cheat). Personally, I'm thinking that the school is missing a good chance to stand tall and be called, "Wofford Vermin Hunters" Their surrounded by the likes of;  Clemson Tigers, S.Car Gamecocks, UNC-Charlotte 49er's. Terrier??  But, they do have a pretty good history of playing a good brand of basketball...guess I'm glad that we are the USF Bull's and not the USF Cow's or USF Heifers...and thankfully not the--Golden Brahmans. Lordy, I must be a product of "Cooped Up Humor" 

Oh and, I hope Mack has success. I thought he had good possibilities. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.