Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

  • Members do not see this ad, Register

B.J. Mack enters the transfer portal


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

Coach BG probably have the kid a realistic view of his future...or he saw it himself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Reputation:   50
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  02/25/2019

34 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Coach BG probably have the kid a realistic view of his future...or he saw it himself. 

My guess is BG was honest with the kid from the start but sometimes kids only hear the parts that they want. Downside is that Mack was probably the most skilled big man on the team this season. He would have been a big help next season backing up Yetna. Matter of fact, what happens if (Jeez I hope this doesn't happen) Yetna isn't ready at the start of the season or isn't ready to play more than 12-17 minutes per game. Someone will have to play the four. I really want Justin Brown to be able to slide back over to the three.

Edited by Basketball Jones
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Reputation:   6,097
  • Days Won:  233
  • Joined:  01/13/2011

Prayer and family... the twin towers of the transfer portal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  351
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Reputation:   2,487
  • Days Won:  56
  • Joined:  02/01/2005

I’m guessing Luke Anderson’s transfer probably made this happen. Too bad. I like his potential.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,353
  • Reputation:   1,114
  • Days Won:  8
  • Joined:  06/24/2007

43 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Too bad. I like his potential.

He is a big body with soft hands - he could have been a force in the AAC in 2 years

Hopefully he lands at a school that knows how to coach-up post players

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Reputation:   50
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  02/25/2019

1 hour ago, bowman1 said:

He is a big body with soft hands - he could have been a force in the AAC in 2 years

Hopefully he lands at a school that knows how to coach-up post players

I guess you didn't see any improvement in Durr or Antun this year? Or you choose to ignore it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

1 hour ago, bowman1 said:

He is a big body with soft hands - he could have been a force in the AAC in 2 years

Hopefully he lands at a school that knows how to coach-up post players

You have no idea how he could have been in two years...and Durr looked better this past year than the year before. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,434
  • Reputation:   10,746
  • Days Won:  422
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

4 hours ago, Basketball Jones said:

My guess is BG was honest with the kid from the start but sometimes kids only hear the parts that they want. Downside is that Mack was probably the most skilled big man on the team this season. He would have been a big help next season backing up Yetna. Matter of fact, what happens if (Jeez I hope this doesn't happen) Yetna isn't ready at the start of the season or isn't ready to play more than 12-17 minutes per game. Someone will have to play the four. I really want Justin Brown to be able to slide back over to the three.

Rashun or a little bulkier Madut? And won't Anderson be the three?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Reputation:   50
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  02/25/2019

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Rashun or a little bulkier Madut? And won't Anderson be the three?

I like Rashun but he is really a three. I am not a fan of Madut, he is only here so USF could get Mayan Kiir and now Kiir is gone. I like Anderson he's a 3/4 that can shoot it some. I hope that kid can add some weight.

If USF has to use Rashun, Madut and Anderson at the four IF Lex isn't ready or is slow to get back into form; then it is another 7-11 or 8-10 conference record.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.