Jump to content
  • Join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Rodney Adams Catch on Draftwire


Recommended Posts

Members do not see this ad, Register
5 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

The bad news, another defender that never sees the ball.

The good news, a perfectly thrown and caught ball to the corner by our QB and receiver.

In the first 10 seconds, there's nobody between the corner and QF. I wouldn't want to be in his position.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

The good news, a perfectly thrown and caught ball to the corner by our QB and receiver.

In the first 10 seconds, there's nobody between the corner and QF. I wouldn't want to be in his position.

Nice pass and catch - no question. But the other teams have QBs and receivers as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

The bad news, another defender that never sees the ball.

He didn't have to see it, he knew it was coming as soon as he got beat off the line .... still in the bad news column, though. Good news outweighs the bad news here, IMO. We didn't see near enough of those completed, or even attempted, in games last year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Triple B said:

He didn't have to see it, he knew it was coming as soon as he got beat off the line .... still in the bad news column, though. Good news outweighs the bad news here, IMO. We didn't see near enough of those completed, or even attempted, in games last year.

That was Lamar Robbins that got beat...dude has been underachieving for awhile. Big time recruit out of H.S., but hasn't done too much for us.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.