• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Lot 6 parking pass

• 3 weeks later...
Members do not see this ad, Register
On August 23, 2016 at 7:52 PM, Catracho3k said:

Can you tail gate in lot 6? I just got my parking pass and it is in lot 6. Do I need another parking pass to be able to have room to tailgate? How does it all work? First year season ticket holder and parking pass member 

Yes you can tailgate in Lot 6. You should have room behind your car.  We get there about 2 hours before the game and it seems a lot of people parking around us immediately head to the stadium so we can expand to behind their car if needed. 

If you get there earlier you are among other serious tailgaters so they will most likely set up camp as well leaving you only behind your vehicle. 

On 8/23/2016 at 7:52 PM, Catracho3k said:

Can you tail gate in lot 6? I just got my parking pass and it is in lot 6. Do I need another parking pass to be able to have room to tailgate? How does it all work? First year season ticket holder and parking pass member 

4 hours ago, Boomer said:

Yes you can tailgate in Lot 6. You should have room behind your car.  We get there about 2 hours before the game and it seems a lot of people parking around us immediately head to the stadium so we can expand to behind their car if needed. 

If you get there earlier you are among other serious tailgaters so they will most likely set up camp as well leaving you only behind your vehicle. 

Trick is, at least for us, is to caravan in with others. We have anywhere from 4 to 6 of us that meet at Hooters then all go in at the same time. Buying an extra pass just for the space seems to confuse the parking police.

• Upvote 1