• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Digital viewing question...

Having a conversation with a fellow Bull last night and he asked me a question in regards to paying say $200 a year to view ANY USF sport digitally over 1 year in HD or even 4K on say Netflix/HULU/Amazon type service?

Just wondering what people thought, as I hope we move toward this option somewhere in the future, especially 4K content wise.

Go Bulls!!

Members do not see this ad, Register
14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I suspect many of those living around Tampa would not as they are close enough to attend. 

Maybe for the live event, but having the ability to look at it later would be worth it to a lot of fans. You inevitably miss some key moment at the live game, I know I always seem to. I've DVR'd games I attended, and was really glad I did. $200/yr would be well worth it to me to have a "USF sports" channel.

• Upvote 1

Probably, although it wouldn't help for football since we're at all but 4 or 5 games a year anyway. And for those we'll be at a watch party with other BULLS fans. But, being able to see most all games for MBB(we go to a few), WBB(season tix), etc. it would certainly be a bargain.