• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Men's Basketball Pairing announced

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

http://theamerican.org/news/2016/6/6/MBB_0606162637.aspx

We get everyone twice except houston(home) and smu(away)

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'll take it. I'd love to see some improvement out of Antigua's squad. He's got the coaches and players in place. What the players lack in experience, they can make up for in talent. No more injuries please, Sun Dome Spirits.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I don't know if it's a good schedule or not, honestly. If our boys aren't a couple levels better as a team than last year, we're doomed no matter the schedule...even with McMurray.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

USF ATHLETICS

GoUSFBulls.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Web Link: http://bit.ly/25IzGv8

Men’s Basketball Conference Pairings Announced

USF to play Houston and SMU once in 2016-17

TAMPA, JUNE 7, 2016  USF will play Houston and SMU one time during the 2016-17 season as the American Athletic Conference announced its men’s basketball conference pairings on Tuesday.

As it has the past two seasons, the league’s 11 members will play an 18-game schedule. Each team will play eight of its 10 opponents twice, and the other two opponents once each – one at home and one away. USF will host Houston and play at SMU.

The 2017 American Men’s Basketball Championship includes all 11 teams and will be seeded 1-11. The tournament begins Thursday, March 9 with matchups between the No. 9 and No. 8 seeds, No. 10 and No. 7 seeds and No. 11 and No. 6 seeds. The winners will advance to meet the first, second and third seeds, respectively, on Friday. Also playing on Friday will be the No. 5 and No. 4 seeds. The top five seeds in the championship will receive byes into Friday’s quarterfinal round. The entire American Men’s Basketball Championship will be available across ESPN’s national outlets.

The complete 2016-17 men’s basketball schedule with dates and times will be announced at a later date.