Jump to content
  • Join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Heyo Bulls on tube out here


Recommended Posts

Members do not see this ad, Register
On 5/1/2016 at 7:51 PM, footnfan1 said:

Bases loaded or runners on 2nd and 3rd. Either way, batter did her job, just not deep enough. Good Game, USF is very talented. They should go  deep in the tourney IMO.

Yet lost 2of 3 at home to UCF. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On May 1, 2016 at 7:51 PM, footnfan1 said:

Bases loaded or runners on 2nd and 3rd. Either way, batter did her job, just not deep enough. Good Game, USF is very talented. They should go  deep in the tourney IMO.

"Batter did her job, just not deep enough". Is that like saying it was a great home run but was a few feet short...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

"Batter did her job, just not deep enough". Is that like saying it was a great home run but was a few feet short...

The concept of how deep you hit a sac fly must escape you. USF had runners on, in scoring position, and she hit a short fly ball. A deeper sac fly scores one run for the win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

The concept of how deep you hit a sac fly must escape you. USF had runners on, in scoring position, and she hit a short fly ball. A deeper sac fly scores one run for the win.

I think he knows what you meant. If she truly did her job, it would have been deep enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.