With NO Coaches Voting ...

E.T.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,799
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

... I think we should RUN Up the score when we have the chance the rest of this year and NEXT !

STAMPEDE !!!

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618
  • Days Won:  0

I agree, but I think CJL is going to have a tough time doing that against a "very good" Cincy team  ::)

• Topic Count:  506
  • Content Count:  3,416
  • Days Won:  1

With this type of welcome from the big east coaches with a vote, makes you wonder why other schools were so anixous to bolt to acc?

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

i'll be more than happy with three one point wins.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

This is baaaaad Karma.   Remember two yrs ago.  USF was supposed to handle UC rather easily but it ended up double or triple over time.  You never decide to run up the score.  When I was a freshman, on the four deep depth chart, we played a team and all the seniors were patting me on the back telling me, "You're gonna get some playing time this week."  Never happened.  Team won on a late fourth qtr TD.  Players play, coaches coach, if the third & fourth string score, they score.  You never plan to run up the score.  Players lose focus.  Yes I know we are fans not players but I do remember a few of us bit chin about the last pass in the end zone at UM/Orange Bowl.  Class is class.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  If the Bulls beat WVU they will be in the Top 25.  And actually I hope the Bulls go to a BCS bowl unranked.  That Bull D will be so pissed and Andre will be so fired up, God help the team we play.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

i'll be more than happy with three one point wins.

Make it four.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

I just want to win. I hate running up the score. I know the polls tend to reward a team for doing it, but still you got to play with class and stand with merit.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

after what happened last year at Cincy where they ran it up against us, i don't see us not running the score up, this guys, especially andre are pissed about that and will be wanting revenge and wanting to do the samething to them tomorrow

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  147

Coach Leavitt never has nor will he ever "run up the score" on somebody.  Any time we have gone ahead "comfortably", coach has always throttled down and just ran the ball more.  Those games in which it did appear that we ran it up, was simply because the other team couldn't stop our run game or the coaches felt we were still in a vunerable position.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4

I just want to win. I hate running up the score. I know the polls tend to reward a team for doing it, but still you got to play with class and stand with merit.

I'm sorry but you play to win.  You score until the defense can stop you from scoring.  Just because you win by a large margin doesnt mean you cant play with class...and that's the bottom line.