• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thursday Night

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

How do you propose that we break the curse?

Time for BJ to take one for the team. As it's been documented, he has had the largest (pun) struggles against RU...

slumpbuster.jpg

2011%20Season%20013.jpg

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

This ******** ends tonight.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

^ agreed..... If we get up, I'll be so pissed if we go conservative

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'm bringing a vile of holy water, rabbits foot, monkey paw, 4 leaf clover, lucky penny, horse shoe, gypsy tears, string of garlic, wearing my lucky underwear, a flamingo (assuming I can pick one up enroute), and will kick back a beer with Jobu in the parking lot before kick-off.

We got this in the bag.

Edited by Bubba Bull

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

I'm bringing a vile of holy water, rabbits foot, monkey paw, 4 leaf clover, lucky penny, horse shoe, gypsy tears, string of garlic, wearing my lucky underwear, a flamingo (assuming I can pick one up enroute), and will kick back a beer with Jobu in the parking lot before kick-off.

We got this in the bag.

you forgot to pick up a mermaids tear... They are more potent that gypsie tears!!!!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Thursday is the scariest night for footBUlls. Let's make it better today.

We got this in the bag.

you forgot to pick up a mermaids tear... They are more potent that gypsie tears!!!!

Yes but Gypsie Tears are used to remove curses...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

Bring the Vaseline... you'll need it when you're bent over, grabbing your ankles all game... ;)

Edited by blitz8ru

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

We have had the power in our hands to whole time. Below is the legend of the Italian Evil Eye

"What is the Italian evil eye curse? It is a superstition passed on generation to generation by Italians based on the premise that a person has put a curse on you. The curse is a result of the culprit's envy or jealousy towards you sending bad wishes your way. It is much more prevalent with Italian Americans in the USA or abroad then in Italy. It is more common in southern Italy among the older population. In fact it is a practice to give newborn children tiny, mini gold horns to be worn or pinned on their stroller. This will keep away any bad wishes or evil eyes.

Apparently the only way to prevent this Itlaian evil eye curse is to wear the Italian horn or to make the horn signal with your hand. How do you know if you have been cursed? There is no real way with the exception of being hit with perceived continuous bad luck."

http://living-italy.blogspot.com/2008/12/italian-evil-eye-curse.html

This is like the ruby slippers. We've had the solution all along. Now we just need EVERYONE in the stands to keep the horns raised the entire game.

Bring the Vaseline... you'll need it when you're bent over, grabbing your ankles all game... ;)

Apparently based on your tone I will need to bring some of this to keep Rutgers fans from violating me while I'm in line for beer...

Gay_Spray.jpg