What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

3 Close Games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

Let's not be so fickle....these were 3 close games that all could have gone our way.

Between all the trick plays, booth reviews, and shaky officiating we have been screwed. And on top of all that, we have a very young offense that makes mistakes and is dealing with injuries.

We can play with any team in the nation...don't give me this "how did we ever win a game" crap. Our D was lights out after the 1st quarter and our offense is still capable of moving the ball.

We're still a very good team.

• Content Count:  743

Let's not be so fickle....these were 3 close games that all could have gone our way.

Between all the trick plays, booth reviews, and shaky officiating we have been screwed. And on top of all that, we have a very young offense that makes mistakes and is dealing with injuries.

We can play with any team in the nation...don't give me this "how did we ever win a game" crap. Our D was lights out after the 1st quarter and our offense is still capable of moving the ball.

We can play with any team in the nation but we play with every team in the nation. We are superior teams to Uconn, Rutgers, and Cinci and you won't be able to make me think otherwise. We should have beaten these 3 teams, and beaten them handily. I'm not saying we are the worst team in the country but we should have won these games.

• Content Count:  17,029
  • Days Won:  28

I was very happy with the D.  Unfortunately, we all knew that Cinci's D was also very good and they really exposed our offense in the first half.  The offense is seriously lacking a good RB threat back there. 

I did like Bogan and Mitchell tearing it up though...  I don't know what else to say.  I like what some of the freshmen on offense are doing so that's a good sign for the future?

Guest JulmisteForPrez

You could make that argument......

But most people across the nation would disagree after the past three weeks.

And they would be right.

We are the following:

Not bad

Decent

Pretty good

Competitive

• Content Count:  919

USF is a talented team, but not a good football team.  Too many mistakes.  Good football is about minimizing mistakes.  This team turns it over, drops passes, and takes too many penalties.  The good news is that it is still young and still building. 

• Content Count:  695

Thank you.

• Content Count:  104

This thread makes me sick!  If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if.....

Yeah, well if we hadn't gotten some lucky breaks against WVU and Auburn, and if we had gotten a gift kick-catch interference call against FAU, we'd be looking at 3-6 right now and everyone would be screaming for Leavitt's head after our stellar season of wins over Elon, UNC and UCF.

• Content Count:  635

This thread makes me sick!  If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if.....

Yeah, well if we hadn't gotten some lucky breaks against WVU and Auburn, and if we had gotten a gift kick-catch interference call against FAU, we'd be looking at 3-6 right now and everyone would be screaming for Leavitt's head after our stellar season of wins over Elon, UNC and UCF.

yeah, lots of complaining about the refs over the past 3 weeks, but the FAU game was giftwrapped for us.

so thanks refs! because of you guys, we got to be ranked in the top 5 for the first time in school history!

Archived