• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

620 vs 1010

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Pick one.

And tell why.

My choice:

Why?:

One word - talent.

The only time I listen to 1010 is most of the Dan Patrick Show and during commercials of Duemig's show.

When your best show is Pepper and Austin, you got a problem. Oh, and having ONE person on the station that knows ANYthing about hockey would be a good thing.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

620 tends to hold my interest longer. But I haven't listened to both with any regularity in a while.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

For varying reasons, they both pretty much suck. Tony Kornheiser was the best thing going and he got ejected ......

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

For varying reasons, they both pretty much suck. Tony Kornheiser was the best thing going and he got ejected ......

Based on the 2nd half of your statement, the 1st half of it automatically becomes null and void.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

1010 is a joke.  I can't listen to that station for more than 15 minutes without getting a headache.

I remember last year I was on the road during Rome's show on 620, and I can't stand Rome's callers (I have to turn the sound down during his callers because they all sound so moronic), so I turned to 1010 and had to listen to some guy who had arguably the WORST radio show of all time.  He sounded like he was reading the Sporting News and trying to paraphrase on the fly, all the while sounding like he was calling in from home on his cell phone.

Simply awful talent.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

1010 sucks. I used to love listening to 620 to and from school everyday. Dont get to listen much now. Bruno is a freakin riot. He's a much better talent than Rome. Duemig is good in that he talks about sports (hockey and golf) that normally dont get a lot of play on other stations. Although his my way or the highway schtick gets annoying real quick. Plus the fact that he always harps about rooting for the home team yet gives USF very little love.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Based on the 2nd half of your statement, the 1st half of it automatically becomes null and void.

You did have to have a certain amount of sophistication to appreciate Kornheiser. He wasn't for everyone .......   ;)