• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kiper has Breshad Perriman going 15th overall.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

If you only read up until "ESPN NFL Draft guru Mel Kiper Jr. is high", the article would make sense... The rest is delusional...

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Does anyone on here really care anyway?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

That didn't stop him when he was sitting in front of his computer and said, "You know, I am a fan of UCF. I think the best way for me to be a fan of my school is to search the internet for a place where no one gives a **** about my school, create an account, log in, and then confirm my belief by posting things that even my own school's fans laugh at. I will do this with most of my free time."

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

That didn't stop him when he was sitting in front of his computer and said, "You know, I am a fan of UCF. I think the best way for me to be a fan of my school is to search the internet for a place where no one gives a **** about my school, create an account, log in, and then confirm my belief by posting things that even my own school's fans laugh at. I will do this with most of my free time."

Spot on, I'll never understand loser trolls. Perriman is going to go in the 3rd round, maybe late 2nd if a team is stupid.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Spot on, I'll never understand loser trolls. Perriman is going to go in the 3rd round, maybe late 2nd if a team is stupid.

Again, the only players I care about where they go in the draft are USF's and the Bucs' draft picks.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Maybe it was our 3rd rouder in 2009 sandwiched between our first rounders in 2008 and 2010 that has led to our recruiting success within the conference. Silky may be on to something here.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Gil Brandt â€@Gil_Brandt 2m2 minutes ago

UCF WR Breshad Perriman is ascending. Father Brett played in NFL for 10 years, 2nd-round pick. No surprise if Breshad went in 1st.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I clicked on this thread. Does that count as caring? :guinness:

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Commish and some guys did a live mock twitter draft last night. i don't follow the draft much, but they had perriman going like 31st to the seahawks. so first round? maybe. but not 15th. amari cooper and there's 1 or 2 other guys who are beastly and will go ahead of him no matter what. kid is good, but the fact only the super stud WRs get even considered in the 1st round, it's not a high likely event he goes that high. 1st round is heavy on your BPA and lots of linemen and skilled defensive players. RBs and WRs galore in rounds 2-7.

in the end, doesn't matter if he goes 1st or 224th or whatever, gotta prove yourself all over again on sundays.