• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Kiper has Breshad Perriman going 15th overall.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

http://ucf.247sports.com/Bolt/Kiper-Perriman-going-15th-overall-35571889

ESPN NFL Draft guru Mel Kiper Jr. is high on UCF wide receiver Breshad Perriman.

In his latest mock draft, Kiper Jr. has Perriman projected in the first round, 15th overall, to the San Francisco 49ers.

6_3282344.jpg(Photo: USA TODAY Sports)

Kiper calls Perriman "one of the bigger sleepers in the 2015 draft class" and says he's impressed with what he has seen on film. The 6-foot-2, 214-pound receiver led UCF in receptions and yards this season. He became UCF's first 1,000-yard receiver since Mike Walker in 2006.

"At one time I had him as a likely second-round pick, but now I see him as a close call in terms of overall ability next to the top few wide receivers in this class," Kiper said in his Mock Draft 2.0. "He's got size, and strength, and is going to run really fast at the combine and be a guy who can both stretch defenses vertically and also make plays over the middle and in traffic."

Perriman is the son of former NFL receiver Breshad Perriman. He's represented by Drew Rosenhaus.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Take it to the bank. Mel Kiper doesn't miss when it comes to his mock drafts.

"I don't care how much you like his work ethic, Wes Welker has done nothing to show a value that high."

“Akili Smith will be a great NFL player and would finally provide the Cincinnati Bengals with the passer they'd lacked since Boomer Esiason.â€

“If Jimmy Clausen is not a successful starting quarterback in the NFL, I'm done. That's it. I'm out.â€

"I don't care how much you like his work ethic, Wes Welker has done nothing to show a value that high."

“Akili Smith will be a great NFL player and would finally provide the Cincinnati Bengals with the passer they'd lacked since Boomer Esiason.â€

“If Jimmy Clausen is not a successful starting quarterback in the NFL, I'm done. That's it. I'm out.â€

Leave it up to a USF grad to miss the point!

Even if he is a bust (I actually think he'll be very good, but that's besides the point), another first-rounder in consecutive years would be great exposure for UCF and will be a nice recruiting tool. Would put us in with some elite programs that have had consecutive first rounders.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  119

"Shad P." is a good receiver who I'm glad is gone.  I'm still butthurt from the 50 yard td with a minute to go in 2013

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Even if he is a bust (I actually think he'll be very good, but that's besides the point), another first-rounder in consecutive years would be great exposure for UCF and will be a nice recruiting tool. Would put us in with some elite programs that have had consecutive first rounders.

You are so right.  I mean, look at national power Syracuse.  They had consecutive first rounders in the draft in 2012 and 2013, which earned them a top 10 recruiting class and they just barely missed the playoff this year.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Leave it to a UCF to not have one. Who said anything about bust? Mel Kiper is a ******* joke when it comes to his predictions. On top of the quotes I put up there for comedic value, he has Perriman going 15th overall and 90% of the rest of the draftniks don't have Perriman higher than the 15th overall WR. So come draft night, we'll see if the people who get paid to evaluate talent agree with the guy who said Ki-Jana Carter was going to be the next Bo Jackson. It's also worth noting that the NFL Draft Advisory Board did not give Perriman a Day 1 or Day 2 draft grade, meaning he should stay in school.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Combine results will tell the tail for BP. Speedy  ( R. Hall)  may wake the dead with his 40 times.

Like  GOL says, there has never been a bad highlight tape. Here is one on BP. It doe not show his blocking which is darn good. Anyway, darn good hands, big, fast, no plays off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW0qBVVND-U

Edited by footnfan1

You are so right.  I mean, look at national power Syracuse.  They had consecutive first rounders in the draft in 2012 and 2013, which earned them a top 10 recruiting class and they just barely missed the playoff this year.  

Or you know, like Alabama, LSU, FSU, Notre Dame.

Yeah.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Or you know, like Alabama, LSU, FSU, Notre Dame.

Yeah.

Oh yeah. I forgot you usually get confused with those guys rather than us.

Haha. Your delusion knows no bounds. Thanks for the laugh!