• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

14th best WR in the nation just committed to...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

The OP never told us who the receiver committed to. I don't recognize the jersey. I'm pretty sure the old guy in the picture used to be the Notre Dame coach, but I have no idea what is has been up to since Notre Dame fired him for lying on his resume, for the life of me I can't remember his name.

Funny, he's been at UCF longer then your last two coaches combined and no doubt usf's next coach who should be starting about this time next year.

Well, there you go. Higher standardized test scores from high school. I've been burned. If only I could find some sort of national organization that ranks colleges on their academics. That would be super helpful if one of those thought USF was better.

Sorry to say but you got burned. You got trolled and you lost. You well for the old my school is better than you BS with good ole UCiF. Next time just teach him a lesson in math as I dont think they teach that over there. Tell them that 4 is greater than 2. Which means that USF has 4 wins head to head with UCF compared to their 2 wins against USF. Heck, you may want to through in the 64-12 number as the cherry on top but I think that number is so big that it would blow his mind. 

It's been almost 2,500 days since usf beat UCF in football.  Come on man, give it up.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

@USFCollin: USF gets 3 star Malik Vaccaro-Dixon to decommit from C. Florida says @joshnewberg247. USF: “HAHAHA.†C. Florida “We didn’t want him anyway!"

Kid unfortunately didn't have the grades for THE University of Central Florida.

I wish him well. Should've chosen a better school than USF, though.

Like FIU.

Stick to the football smack talk. At least there's some marginal truth to it. You look like even more of a dipshit when you play the academic card with UCF.

kubVnLp.png?3

tumblr_inline_ndf96rpOfv1rutr7h.jpg

We're 10 spots ahead of you academically and moving up. You've been stuck on 172 for the last decade or so.

Figures though. A crappy university in a crappy town hiding behind a toll road is nothing to be proud of.

I am willing to have the debate over which school has better academics.

We can meet at your on-campus football sta... oh... wait.

Better yet, we can meet at your indoor pra... ah, nevermind.

Does your janitorial closet have enough space to chat?

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Better yet, your toll booth at Lake Underhill is a bit closer and would be more convenient.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24

USF is a quality research school and produces some capable graduates. They are lacking in trash talk and athletic math abilities. Sure you're 4-2 against us, had a very lopsided win over us when you were an okay team. I remember you were ranked once during a season. However,

USF UCF

Conference Titles: 0 4

Top 25 end of season: 0 2

BCS Bowl Victories: 0 1

We'll level up our head-to-head record in two seasons. I just hope you pick things up so we can continue this rivalry, otherwise it'll end when we leave you behind in the next P5 conference expansion

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I can't dispute the success UCF has had

But this should put any academic smack you try to bring in to bed.

Not quite.

UCF still requires higher scores to get in.

Source?

If you're going by the ACT/SAT/GPA info posted previously then:

1) That's not a requirement, it's an average.  Provide a source of this necessary higher requirement

2) Based on these score, USF and UCF have the same average ACT, UCF has a higher SAT while USF has a higher GPA. So by your logic if this is what you're going by, then they each require higher scores than the other, just in different categories, to get in.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,931
  • Days Won:  12

USF already learned pride comes before the fall. UCF fans are acting pretty juvenile right now pounding their chest on some ok accomplishments... they'll grow up one day too, which I'm surprised hasn't happened yet with GOL lying, playing a role in the death of a player, being accused of racism, bowl bans and being outrecruited by a coach of a 2-10 and 4-8 team.

TLDR: no smack talk needed, what's coming will speak for itself.

Edited by hm101

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  98

USF already learned pride comes before the fall. UCF fans are acting pretty juvenile right now pounding their chest on some ok accomplishments... they'll grow up one day too, which I'm surprised hasn't happened yet with GOL lying, playing a role in the death of a player, being accused of racism, bowl bans and being outrecruited by a coach of a 2-10 and 4-8 team.

You might be right.

Hey! You guys might even score on us next year.

That is so cute and I see you joined this forum in 2010, two years after the last USf win over UCF. You clearly were not around when all star USF fans like Steve Bien, cyberbull and your very own moderator on this board were all over the UCF message board talking crap. Remember when USF was #2 for a cup of coffee, well your fan base let everyone know about it for years. USF accomplished a lot without any growing pains, basically never building a true fan base.

Also, since you want to bring up GOL and the Plancher death, which shows your maturity by the way, maybe you should look up the name Keely Doesey. As for being accused of things, well USF coaches have been accused of striking players, giving non qualified recruits athletic administration jobs, having fish bowls full of condoms in the football offices, wife's attending classes for players, coaches covering up arrests and so on and so on. See how good accusations are?

One last thing, there was no bowl ban and the recruiting rankings are useless when you don't have the coaches to coach said talent.