• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CWT Haters

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Some haters. Most are realists about the situation and job he has done.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

to be clear, just because ONE loves USF and wants the Best for USF ( winning games, increased attendance,  ect...)   doesn't automatically make them a Tagg Hater.   (Now if Taggs is part of the problem than he has to go and Hate is not the reason why)

The problem is similar to politics.  People want the best for the country but have different ideas on how to get it done.  We ALL want USF to succeed but, unfortunately, we all have different thoughts on how it should be done and who leads us. 

You're a racist if you don't think that Taggart is the second coming.  I'm done now, I think I'm racist, goodbye!

What job has he done?  Please enlighten us all here at TBP.

I am the first to criticize Taggart. I think you misunderstood my post or I worded it poorly. I don't think you're a hater if you say he has done a bad job is what I was saying. I think some are realists when it comes to their criticisms. I think there are people that just hate him to hate him too, but I think most take into account how bad he has been since he got here and aren't satisfied. I don't think that makes anyone a Taggart "hater".

I am the first to criticize Taggart. I think you misunderstood my post or I worded it poorly. I don't think you're a hater if you say he has done a bad job is what I was saying. I think some are realists when it comes to their criticisms. I think there are people that just hate him to hate him too, but I think most take into account how bad he has been since he got here and aren't satisfied. I don't think that makes anyone a Taggart "hater".

Understood, I am not trying to jerk your chain, I understand that some think Taggart was at a disadvantage coming in but I'm a realist who also knows he was provided more opportunity to succeed than previous HC's. Based upon that realization, he has performed horribly. Facts are funny things, they tend to expose themselves at inopportune moments for some.

Understood, I am not trying to jerk your chain, I understand that some think Taggart was at a disadvantage coming in but I'm a realist who also knows he was provided more opportunity to succeed than previous HC's. Based upon that realization, he has performed horribly. Facts are funny things, they tend to expose themselves at inopportune moments for some.

I lean to your way of thinking on it as well. I don't know about if he was provided more of an opportunity to win than Holtz, but... I just disagree with Apis and his thinking that it makes you a Taggart hater if you're saying something bad about the job he has done up until this point.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I am nowhere near being a hater. I hope for the sake of the program and the University that he can turn it around. The concern is that up to this point there has been little sign that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

After the second year there should at least be some signs that the program has stabilized and is progressing. Now we enter year 3 with as many, if not more, question marks in all 3 units on the field than we did in year one.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Bacon, eggs, milk, bread, beans, apples, ....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Not sure what's going on in this thread.

Apis asks people that hate CWT (regardless of reason) not to put that in every thread and some are saying they're being accused of racism. Seriously?

Criticism of CWT certainly isn't racist but it also doesn't have to be in every thread.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Not sure what's going on in this thread.

Apis asks people that hate CWT (regardless of reason) not to put that in every thread and some are saying they're being accused of racism. Seriously?

Criticism of CWT certainly isn't racist but it also doesn't have to be in every thread.

People through racism around all the time. Bottom line is that CWT must start winning games next season. It does not matter what race the coach is. It is all about W-L's 

Edited by Bull Daly
  • Upvote 1