• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bitcom update: UCF sold out its ticket allotment and waves of Knights

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I would surely hope you sell out being a short driving distance and having many alumni living in the bay area.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

Will descend upon greater Tampa/St.Pete in an another awe inspiring tour de force. That is all.

Yet you still covet validation from us over here, since you continue to post on a USF message board. How odd; that is all. :ph34r:

My post was merely a candid and informative piece for all fans to view rather than a shallow plea for affirmation. Our team is honored its loyal fan base has gobbled up thousands and thousands of tickets to view another double digit winning season. We are conference kin and thus should all applaud.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

You guys gobble up a lot of ****, too.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Will descend upon greater Tampa/St.Pete in an another awe inspiring tour de force. That is all.

Yet you still covet validation from us over here, since you continue to post on a USF message board. How odd; that is all. :ph34r:

My post was merely a candid and informative piece for all fans to view rather than a shallow plea for affirmation. Our team is honored its loyal fan base has gobbled up thousands and thousands of tickets to view another double digit winning season. We are conference kin and thus should all applaud.

I piss in your general direction!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I piss in your general direction!

Go ahead, piss in his pocket and tell him its raining!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

You know that's great and all but you may want to learn the actual name of this bowl you're going to ...