• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF = back-to-back American Football Champs.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

That was one hell of a lucky play...but can't argue with back to back championships. Congrats Knights. 

O'Leary has had his problems, but if we can find a consistent coach for once, there's no reason we can't compete for championships. Taggart has had his problems, but O'Leary went 0-11 his first season. Taggart will be playing with mostly his recruits next season, so next year will be the year that improvements are mandatory

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Just saw the hail mary. Those three ecu defenders looked like they were trapped in some mystical barrier. Definitely some divine providence amongst the kanigits

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5

Just saw the hail mary. Those three ecu defenders looked like they were trapped in some mystical barrier. Definitely some divine providence amongst the kanigits

Selfish secondary. ECU was trying to go for the pick instead of batting that thing down. At least we didn't have too much hope this season. ECU lost everything from their magical start lol

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

Another mediocre team and another mediocre conference championship. Pains me to see them have any success at all. I guess I really have no room to talk considering where our program is at, but if you put that team up against P5 competition all year they get absolutely smacked all over the field all year.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  98

Another mediocre team and another mediocre conference championship. Pains me to see them have any success at all. I guess I really have no room to talk considering where our program is at, but if you put that team up against P5 competition all year they get absolutely smacked all over the field all year.

Unbothered.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

My bad. My bad. I will get it right this time. Congrats on getting the second best aac bowl bid.

Did i get it right??? Wait a minute. No??? Cincy gets that one??? ****. Sorry dude. Have fun in the bahamas bowl i guess

Unbothered.

B4EGKhTCQAA2KHL.png

Looks like they're leading him away in a strait jacket, off to the padded room you go, you Irish bastard.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Every dog has its day. USF will get its act together.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  24

Come on guys give ucf credit!! They had some quality conference wins against cincy...... Oh no wait they didnt play them. I meant memp.... Oh no hang on they didnt play them either. Hmmmm weird.

Face it, silk. Ur gonna get the third place bowl. May as well do the noble thing and accept ur st pete bowl invite. Pick up the tab for uab and play them. (Do we even get the st pete bowl anymore?)

SPIN IT

B4EKJjCCMAAMuP6.jpg

You will have to cut that into thirds

That's one third more conference championships than USF has.  :icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

But UCF's is owning multiple days. UCF's record, top 25 and top 10 finishes and trophys prove that UCF has a better resume than Usf in the last 10 years. Thank you. You have 2-4 vs UCF but it's winding down. Your #2 ranking was week and gone. Your OOC wins over some top teams were nice, but don't equal champioships and a BCS win. :)

Edited by Goldenbuc

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

But UCF's is owning multiple days. UCF's record, top 25 and top 10 finishes and trophys prove that UCF has a better resume than Usf in the last 10 years. Thank you. You have 2-4 vs UCF but it's winding down. Your #2 ranking was week and gone. Your OOC wins over some top teams were nice, but don't equal champioships and a BCS win. :)

Truthfully, right now I find Memphis much more impressive as a program than UCF.