Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
bull2saintleo

New Alternate Unis for the UCF game

I like this alternate uniform. Still hate the matte green helmet and giant logo.

I like this alternate uniform. Still hate the matte green helmet and giant logo.

That is a sweet helmet

The marketing for this game has been brilliant. 

Guys, I know this hasn't been a great season, but let's acknowledge that USF marketing has been head and shoulders better than in the past. Very happy with the improvement and where they are and are headed.

agree 100%

x2....and I think we all can agree that at least our alternate jersey isn't black.

oh brother

lip stick on a pig

ridiculous

I hope the qb will be able to find his receivers...

We have receivers? :ph34r:

We have a QB?

I heard that that's a football term...

Uniform is nice. It's definitely a dept thing, no one knew if we'd be decent or better this year, obviously it looks a bit of a dumb move to some people but if it was set up before the season, then it is what it is.

I have to agree with others, the marketing has already been night and day compared to before. I know a lot of C. Florida fans are calling our beatucf.com (and beatusf.com redirecting to beatucf.com) stupid, but THEY wanted the rivalry, guess what? THEY GOT IT. websites, twitter wars, this will only solidify it when hopefully USF is good enough to make this a bigger game as far as fan interest.

Personally, I'd drop the gradient on the pants, but it looks good on the jerseys. The helmet is okay, better than the white helmet we used in the last few years, but I bet the shiny gold helmet would look slick on this uniform. The matte green still needs a normal sized iconic U in my opinion, that big floppy offset one is just odd.

Also, why haven't we always used that shade of yellow on our numbers? That looks ridiculously good, regardless if that is our correct yellow/gold or not. It pops so well.

I'd like to see Tampa get behind the game. The multicolor lights downtown on the river should be turned to green and gold. Bay News 9 could wear USF gear and at least hint to it. Or do we have to be ranked first?

Bay News Nine has nothing to do with USF anymore.  They did not renew their contract 4 years ago and do not show any AAC games in any sport.