• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs old rival UA(FN)B tonight at the Bartow Arena!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

Just read that Morillo got a double-double, the first Bull to record one since 2005! Man, that's a long drought.

Where did you read that?? Rudd probably had about half a dozen last year alone ...

Oh snap! I didn't realize we can put reasoning for edits... Dang..

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I just recently downloaded internet Explorer 11 when I installed Windows 8.1. If you know, could I use Google Chrome with that?

You can download Google Chrome (it's a web broswer, like Internet Explorer) with that. But it sounds like you prefer to use Internet Explorer, so you can absolutely download AdBlock Plus for Internet Explorer. Just visit their site: https://adblockplus.org/en/internet-explorer

Downloading the plugin for Internet Explorer saves you the effort of downloading Google Chrome and then downloading the plugin afterwards.

Ok, thanks again.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

define "reliable", LOL

For any of these streaming sites, just make sure your anitvirus and adblockers are up to date, and you'll be fine.

if by "reliable" you mean me having to do a system restore after simply accessing that site because it infected me with so much spyware/adware that my computer wouldn't function, then yes, i agree with you.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

eh, crap, I read junk too fast sometimes when I'm looking for something else in an article. It was a double-double in his DEBUT game, and the last one to record blah...blah...2005. Sorry, guys. [edit] Can't get my home browser to paste or I'd link the article on the UAB game from gousfbulls.com.

Thanks for calling me on it, I thought it sounded strange.

Edited by raptorcj

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

for those that are interested in watching it, i purchased the 9.95 package thing through UAB's site and it appears you can cancel your subscription within 5 days of purchase for a full refund.  i have the stream going as we speak.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

define "reliable", LOL

For any of these streaming sites, just make sure your anitvirus and adblockers are up to date, and you'll be fine.

if by "reliable" you mean me having to do a system restore after simply accessing that site because it infected me with so much spyware/adware that my computer wouldn't function, then yes, i agree with you.

That's weird. I'm not having any problems with firstrow/watching it right now. Just don't click on anything and have adblock enabled.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Can anyone hear this on BullsVision? Not working for me....

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,690
  • Days Won:  7

Jaleel Cousins with his usual early foul trouble. He has 2 in the first 8 minutes of the game.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,690
  • Days Won:  7

Bulls having some early shooting issues. Can't hit much 10-8 UAB under 13 in the first half.