• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Bull Daly

USF vs old rival UA(FN)B tonight at the Bartow Arena!

define "reliable", LOL

For any of these streaming sites, just make sure your anitvirus and adblockers are up to date, and you'll be fine.

define "reliable", LOL

For any of these streaming sites, just make sure your anitvirus and adblockers are up to date, and you'll be fine.

I was going to use my iPad which I assume should be fine.

Thx

jonpfl

define "reliable", LOL

I'm on AOL and use their popup blocker, which is only so-so. I could really use something better which would block video and other junk ads which I still see. Any suggestions, would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Just read that Morillo got a double-double, the first Bull to record one since 2005! Man, that's a long drought.

define "reliable", LOL

I'm on AOL and use their popup blocker, which is only so-so. I could really use something better which would block video and other junk ads which I still see. Any suggestions, would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I highly recommend downloading Google Chrome if you don't already have it. Once you have the browser installed search for "Adblock Plus chrome" in Google, go to the chrome webstore and download the plugin.

You can choose enable ads on certain sites. Which I make sure to enable ads for TBP.  :thumbsup:

Just read that Morillo got a double-double, the first Bull to record one since 2005! Man, that's a long drought.

That is incorrect. Morillo did in fact get the first double double of the season in game 1. However, Chris Perry had 2 last year. And many other Bulls have recorded double-doubles since then. But Chris Perry comes to the top of my head because he had his 3rd double-double last game.

Maybe he was the first Bull to record a double double on game 1 of the season since '05?

define "reliable", LOL

I highly recommend downloading Google Chrome if you don't already have it. Once you have the browser installed search for "Adblock Plus chrome" in Google, go to the chrome webstore and download the plugin.

You can choose enable ads on certain sites. Which I make sure to enable ads for TBP.  :thumbsup:

I just recently downloaded internet Explorer 11 when I installed Windows 8.1. If you know, could I use Google Chrome with that?

I just recently downloaded internet Explorer 11 when I installed Windows 8.1. If you know, could I use Google Chrome with that?

You can download Google Chrome (it's a web broswer, like Internet Explorer) with that. But it sounds like you prefer to use Internet Explorer, so you can absolutely download AdBlock Plus for Internet Explorer. Just visit their site: https://adblockplus.org/en/internet-explorer

Downloading the plugin for Internet Explorer saves you the effort of downloading Google Chrome and then downloading the plugin afterwards.

Edited by Sipher

Where did you read that?? Rudd probably had about half a dozen last year alone ...

Edited by Triple B
Didn't see sipher's post already addressing this