• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tacko Fall

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

On 12/10/2014 at 4:22 PM, CPR said:

If history has taught us anything, then the kid is going to be a bust. The human body isn't supposed to be that tall. He is dominating now because he's playing kids that are 5'10" - 6'4". When he starts playing college size athleticism and length, he's going to be a liability.

Never gets old reading this post.Truth be told, this prediction is usually right IMO. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/3/2019 at 4:57 PM, footnfan1 said:

Never gets old reading this post.Truth be told, this prediction is usually right IMO. 

Academically, he's the definition of a student athlete.  Physically, he never learned the motor skills.

IMO free throws and not dribbling under the basket are things that are extremely hard to learn if you don't play basketball as a kid when the pace is much slower.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Allow me to thread hijack for a minute. Re-reading my reference to Omogbehin, did any of you know he's trying his hand at pro wrestling now?

Dp1EkeJXQAAF_mH.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Allow me to thread hijack for a minute. Re-reading my reference to Omogbehin, did any of you know he's trying his hand at pro wrestling now?

Dp1EkeJXQAAF_mH.jpg

There was a thread on the Main board about that awhile back ...

On 3/19/2019 at 10:04 AM, jj1987 said:

Academically, he's the definition of a student athlete.  Physically, he never learned the motor skills.

IMO free throws and not dribbling under the basket are things that are extremely hard to learn if you don't play basketball as a kid when the pace is much slower.

A torn labrum can change everything for a player, including Tacko's FT stroke. He had a pretty good game last night, and in my opinion, is getting better almost every game he plays, including last night.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

On 3/23/2019 at 9:02 AM, footnfan1 said:

A torn labrum can change everything for a player, including Tacko's FT stroke. He had a pretty good game last night, and in my opinion, is getting better almost every game he plays, including last night.

He is a disruptive force, I just have a hard time seeing how he features on a team in the current NBA. 20 to 30 years ago he would have been a top 5 pick, but with the speed and shooting in today's NBA, I don't see him getting more than a few minutes of the bench. The real question is will a team use a draft pick on him or just sign him as an undrafted project? Would he be better off going to play in the Chinese league or somewhere else internationally? 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

7 foot 4 and not a complete stiff? He will get an NBA paycheck for a year or two.  

• 3 months later...

Was just signed by the Celtics. His work is not yet done, but he has surprised many.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ucf-knights/os-sp-tacko-fall-celtics-0726-20190725-mcdgf7ke4bf3fktbtkw2tf3sd4-story.html

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

He is a fun player to watch for sure. Hard worker also.