• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This kid is worse than Johnny Manziel. Winston continues to embarrass FSU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

How many of those students are under investigation for sexual assault?  Also, saying that others do it, doesn't all of a sudden make it right.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

How many of those students are under investigation for sexual assault?  Also, saying that others do it, doesn't all of a sudden make it right.

Sadly, I do know of students at USF accused of sexual assault and harassment, one incident reported and that student is now banned from campus, another student, never faced any repercussions. 

Sexual assault is not something that should be tolerated. If you know much about the story with Jameis, it is not a typical case. There is a reason she changed her story multiple times, and also never went to the police.

And I'm not saying his actions are the right actions. I'm just saying, they're not as criminal as people are making them out to be. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Good advice for any celebrity, get the "yes" in writing before even kissing a girl

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,422
  • Days Won:  19

he is a kid!

I cant imagine who is role models were growing up

he has 100% more talent than midget manziel

nfl cant wait to pay him big money

cut him slack

usf wished they had him

Very true.

The only reason it's a big deal is because he is in the public spotlight. It is a double standard... in the meaning that --

other kids do stupid tactics like this all the time (but aren't held to any type of scrutiny).

Sadly, I do know of students at USF accused of sexual assault and harassment, one incident reported and that student is now banned from campus, another student, never faced any repercussions. 

Sexual assault is not something that should be tolerated. If you know much about the story with Jameis, it is not a typical case. There is a reason she changed her story multiple times, and also never went to the police.

And I'm not saying his actions are the right actions. I'm just saying, they're not as criminal as people are making them out to be. 

True, but it should be heavily investigated to not place undue scrutiny on the accuser if innocent.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

I'm pretty sure Winston didn't sexually assault the girl. Obviously I don't know that for certain, but like theman123 said, there's too many holes and inconsistencies in her story(ies).

I'm more concerned with his other issues. I can see him doing these his freshman year and before he was the BMOC, but once you win a national championship AND the Heisman, you're thrust into the national spotlight and much more is expected of you in terms of responsibility.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

More details coming to light about fsu and police cover up from NYT and fox sports.

Police were forwarding documents and information to FSU and wins tons defense before anyone else. Defense had investigative reports days before prosecution.

Also dug up is a cover up of Winston and friends causing $4,000 worth of property damage to an art mentioned neighborhood. Theno FSU stepped in and was able to get the property owner to not press charges.

Any normal guy would have been arrested and likely charged under normal circumstances. Police refused to interview witnesses and gave information to defense so they could collaborate and undermine prosecution.

FSU is full of scum bags. The girl didn't even know who her attacker was and had nothing to gain at the time of the incident. She went to police within hours and accurately described Winston's apartment not knowing who he was. Police and university refused to investigate.

Winston, the university itself, and the university police and Tallahassee police are all scum bags. How can anyone who has a female they love in their life defend their actions. If it was your own sister or daughter who was robbed of a fair investigation you would be furious.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

FSU and the pd probably didn't take her seriously because she changed her story several times. The FSU and Tallahassee PD's do suck, but it still doesn't mean he raped her.

Also, they met at Potbelly's. The only people that go to Pot's are fraternities, sororities, athletes and girls looking to be picked up by said frat boys or athletes. I know that seems like a crass generalization, but it's true. I'd also find it very hard to believe the accuser didn't know who she was leaving the bar with.

Again, I have more issues with Winston's other crimes than I do with this.

FSU and the pd probably didn't take her seriously because she changed her story several times. The FSU and Tallahassee PD's do suck, but it still doesn't mean he raped her.

Also, they met at Potbelly's. The only people that go to Pot's are fraternities, sororities, athletes and girls looking to be picked up by said frat boys or athletes. I know that seems like a crass generalization, but it's true. I'd also find it very hard to believe the accuser didn't know who she was leaving the bar with.

Again, I have more issues with Winston's other crimes than I do with this.

I agree....