• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Booger ripping USF now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

No way that guy can read anything. The best is when he tries to use big words, but screws up the pronunciation or conjugation.

So he's reading the smazza posts from thebullspen?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

No way that guy can read anything. The best is when he tries to use big words, but screws up the pronunciation or conjugation.

You mean like this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggHWRpsMEmk

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

LSWho? Screw booger. Snot belongs on the ground. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

already tweeted him

i'm on it bros

I'll be his fact checker from now on

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

I think Mark Ryan is trying to bait Booger to get people to call in. Mark Ryan was questioning why USF was not on TV this week. Booger says they are not a P5 team, not relevant for 3 years, no fans....etc.

Personally, I think it's a ploy to get people riled up.

Booger's now a CFB analyst on ESPN.  Saw him plenty on Sunday recapping Saturday's games and you guys want to trash him for speaking the truth?  Stop acting like UCF's fan base. When did stating the truth become ripping on a program.  I personally would like Booger McFarland to become a USF fan so please stop acting like UCF trash because someone states the obvious or the truth..........not everyone is going to put on green goggles but that doesn't mean they aren't or won't become a fan.  Alienating people is what UCF fans have done over the past 10 years but it doesn't mean we need to act like them.  

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

It's not what he says, it's his vitriolic delivery that puts him in the doghouse with fans. And as the hometown radio station, he should be more concerned about alienating USF fans, not the other way around. Who gives a crap about another media prima donna? Forget him, I'll turn the dumb channel until he goes off-air.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I think Mark Ryan is trying to bait Booger to get people to call in. Mark Ryan was questioning why USF was not on TV this week. Booger says they are not a P5 team, not relevant for 3 years, no fans....etc.

Booger's now a CFB analyst on ESPN.  Saw him plenty on Sunday recapping Saturday's games and you guys want to trash him for speaking the truth?  Stop acting like UCF's fan base. When did stating the truth become ripping on a program.  I personally would like Booger McFarland to become a USF fan so please stop acting like UCF trash because someone states the obvious or the truth..........not everyone is going to put on green goggles but that doesn't mean they aren't or won't become a fan.  Alienating people is what UCF fans have done over the past 10 years but it doesn't mean we need to act like them.  

Here's the truth: he's not a compelling broadcaster. Maybe he got the gig on ESPN because he's good at antagonizing people, and he's more caricature than anything else. He's trying to antagonize the few USF fans we have. If that results in a jump in ratings for his show, mission accomplished. I, for one, will not be tuning into his show. It's up to USF to prove Booger wrong.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

Here's the truth: he's not a compelling broadcaster. Maybe he got the gig on ESPN because he's good at antagonizing people, and he's more caricature than anything else. He's trying to antagonize the few USF fans we have. If that results in a jump in ratings for his show, mission accomplished. I, for one, will not be tuning into his show. It's up to USF to prove Booger wrong.

Fair enough but no reason to start a twitter or radio war with him and give him material to despise us and a reason to hate us.  Ignore him because he certainly has a bigger soapbox than anyone on TBP.  That and it makes the USF fanbase resemble UCF's and that's just plain nasty!

Edited by hbryan

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

It not what he says, but its how he says it.  I don't knock him for saying the truth about our team.  Yes, we are bad.  Yes we went 2-10 last year.  Yes, we got shut out of conference re-alignment and regulated to the minors.  Yes, no one wants to come out and see us.  But you'd think being a local and on the flagship station that he would give the impression that he wanted the team to turn things around and be successful.  I understand he's not gonna do that on ESPN, but on the local station, he could have some sort of pride for the home team.  Maybe say some things that would make a potential new fan want to buy a ticket and come out and see us instead of making it sound like you're a loser if you're even a fan of USF.

Edited by MaltLiquorBull

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

usf is in the minor leagues now fellas get used to it

fsu/um/uf are major leagues

• Downvote 1