• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Saw you on the 2/3 express downtown in NYC

hm101

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Last week I wore a USF t-shirt while hiking in a trail in the Smoky mtns and ran into a USF alumn....next day same thing when I went to Dollywood  

We are multiplying!   

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,861
  • Days Won:  12

I live in upper west.

And gausfbull, I am as die hard as they get but occassionally I get thrown off by people who notice my gear and don't have time to react, could have been that.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I live in upper west.

And gausfbull, I am as die hard as they get but occassionally I get thrown off by people who notice my gear and don't have time to react, could have been that.

I guess, maybe ... normally if that happens to me, I stop and engage for a minute or two, even when I'm in a hurry, so if ^^ that's the case, hard for me to identify with that, I guess.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

As I was flying to St. Louis in June, saw a guy in the Phoenix airport wearing a Bulls hat.  Not sure where he was going...I wanted to take a picture...still get excited seeing Bulls fans way out here.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Middle of no where Vermont watching my sons high school hockey game. During intermission the Zamboni driver had a USF sweat shirt on. Could not believe it.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,672
  • Days Won:  8

I got stopped by an excited TAMU student when I was wearing USF stuff around Texas A&M campus between classes.

I also saw this other student on campus wearing bulls gear on more than one occasion.

Last weekend in Daytona a family staying at the same hotel i was in, the mom and kid were both in USF shirts.

Someone stopped and talked to me about the bulls at my 7 year old cousins girls soccer game in Austin Texas when I was wearing a bulls shirt.

The bulls are out there.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13
  • Days Won:  0

As I was flying to St. Louis in June, saw a guy in the Phoenix airport wearing a Bulls hat.  Not sure where he was going...I wanted to take a picture...still get excited seeing Bulls fans way out here.

Live in NYC now, but whenever I travel I try to wear a USF shirt... because I totally live for those random 'go bulls' and horn-flying moments. Just pumps me up!

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  3

Living in the northwest nowadays, Bull encounters are rarer. A random stranger sees me in a USF hoodie and asks "You went to USF?! Me too! GO BULLS"

Live in NYC now, but whenever I travel I try to wear a USF shirt... because I totally live for those random 'go bulls' and horn-flying moments. Just pumps me up!

+1 Same here!

One of the things I miss about living in Big East country circa 2009 was actually derogatory remarks. I was in PA/WV a light and during game weeks with Panthers or Mountaineers would get a lot of honks and shouting because my car has a giant USF decal.

By the time I moved, they were mostly apathetic to us (or, more accurately, my car). We were hated once... Let's get back to that.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Living in the northwest nowadays, Bull encounters are rarer. A random stranger sees me in a USF hoodie and asks "You went to USF?! Me too! GO BULLS"

+1 Same here!

One of the things I miss about living in Big East country circa 2009 was actually derogatory remarks. I was in PA/WV a light and during game weeks with Panthers or Mountaineers would get a lot of honks and shouting because my car has a giant USF decal.

By the time I moved, they were mostly apathetic to us (or, more accurately, my car). We were hated once... Let's get back to that.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was passing through Morgantown in 2008 and happened to be there the night they played Auburn.

So I donned my USF gear and went out to find some tailgates and enjoy the game.

I was roundly hated, and welcomed. Excellent smack talk all around. It was a great time to be a Bull! We were respected then, too.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

I never see any Bulls in the state of Michigan.

There should be a head count at some point where different people are located b/c maybe more people live in the same area and just don't realize it.