• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is The AAC Going To Have A Media Day?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Epic failure by the AAC

In what way is this "epic"?

Yeah I was wondering what was so epic about it.  The AAC is one of only six conferences who's media days are being covered by ESPN.  Not quite a P5 not quite with the rest.  It's a place that I'd thought we'd be use to having been in the Big East.  We're not in as bad of a conference as many think but we aren't in a conference we want to be in.  Like a transition.  I think we'll be fine... we just need to win some games and get this thing going.  I'm also going to be prescribing Xanax to a few of our fans, it appears they need it.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

This thread is actually pretty bizarre and could have been avoided by checking.  The media day lists were released a month ago...  smh  In case you missed someone I pulled up this Si article on guess what... media day schedules.  I swear we have some of the most depressed or lazy fans I've ever seen.  Like an old lady that just complains about every single thing and never bothering to check to see if something is actually wrong.   :facepalm:  :wtf:

Go Bulls  :iconic_u_black:  :GoBulls:

http://saturdayblitz.com/2014/07/12/conference-media-days-schedule-fo4-2014/   <--- media day list

I searched the forum and the internet. I found nothing on here and what I found online seem to all be from last year's media day. And one of the places I looked was on the official conference website. Contrast that to other conferences which have their Media Day info plastered all over it.

But hey, next year I will make sure I check an obscure website that has nothing to do with the AAC to get their Media Day info. Talk about a bizarre post, if you knew about the media announcement a month back, why didn't you post it here?

Edited by slick1ru2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Epic failure by the AAC

Yeah I was wondering what was so epic about it.  The AAC is one of only six conferences who's media days are being covered by ESPN.  Not quite a P5 not quite with the rest.  It's a place that I'd thought we'd be use to having been in the Big East.  We're not in as bad of a conference as many think but we aren't in a conference we want to be in.  Like a transition.  I think we'll be fine... we just need to win some games and get this thing going.  I'm also going to be prescribing Xanax to a few of our fans, it appears they need it.

Its being covered by EPSN3, just like the Sun Belt's. BTW,  it was easier to find info about the Sun Belt's Media Day than the AAC's. And CUSA's will be on Fox Sports.  Maybe you should be taking some meds too.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/07/tuesdays_sun_belt_football_med.html

Edited by slick1ru2
  • Downvote 1

This thread is actually pretty bizarre and could have been avoided by checking.  The media day lists were released a month ago...  smh  In case you missed someone I pulled up this Si article on guess what... media day schedules.  I swear we have some of the most depressed or lazy fans I've ever seen.  Like an old lady that just complains about every single thing and never bothering to check to see if something is actually wrong.   :facepalm:  :wtf:

Go Bulls  :iconic_u_black:  :GoBulls:

http://saturdayblitz.com/2014/07/12/conference-media-days-schedule-fo4-2014/   <--- media day list

I searched the forum and the internet. I found nothing on here and what I found online seem to all be from last year's media day. And one of the places I looked was on the official conference website. Contrast that to other conferences which have their Media Day info plastered all over it.

But hey, next year I will make sure I check an obscure website that has nothing to do with the AAC to get their Media Day info. Talk about a bizarre post, if you knew about the media announcement a month back, why didn't you post it here?

Obscure?  Si... as in Sports Illustrated.  It was also on ESPN... It's been listed in their future programing since May.  I just don't think you looked to be honest.  Do you even watch sports bro?

Edited by MonteBull

Epic failure by the AAC

Its being covered by EPSN3, just like the Sun Belt's. BTW,  it was easier to find info about the Sun Belt's Media Day than the AAC's. And CUSA's will be on Fox Sports.  Maybe you should be taking some meds too.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/07/tuesdays_sun_belt_football_med.html

http://www.theamerican.org/sports/2013/7/11/FB_0711135801.aspx?id=10

http://theamerican.org/sports/2014/6/3/FB_0603141557.aspx

Well you could have started with the American home page.  What are you internet illiterate? 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

http://theamerican.org/sports/2014/6/3/FB_0603141557.aspx

If I hadn't burned up my LMGTFY joke so recently, I'd have used it for this.

Aaaaaah, **** it!

http://bit.ly/UmZ6hQ

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

OK you guys, remember to keep the convo on the topic(s), not on each other...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

They need to move it out of Rhode Island.....  I can understand keeping it out there this year, but next year, lets find another place...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

They need to move it out of Rhode Island.....  I can understand keeping it out there this year, but next year, lets find another place...

I nominate Tampa. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,002
  • Days Won:  38

The AAC media day is bringing out the worst in all of us. I hate you, AAC media day.

• Upvote 1