• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Bulls Outfitter NEEDS Bulls Nation Right NOW

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

I probably have a dozen left.  I'll snap a picture of it and show you...it has the goat logo.  :)

A collector's item one day, I am sure. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I agree; it is a small niche market, seasonal sales, and even small business decisions can make a big difference, etc. I've got an MBA, serve as a consultant for several companies and a board member for a few more. My experience doesn't span decades, just saying I am educated enough to be unsurprised with the situation Bulls Outfitter is in.

Craig is my good friend. Bulls Outfitter has been a source of a lot of good times and memories. To me, it has always been a stronghold of spirit for the USF community. Despite all of the factors which make it unsurprising that Bulls Outfitter is struggling, I posted on here to reach out to any grassroots support. And while some folks on here may decide it isn't a great investment for them, other folks may see a lot of potential considering how extremely well the store did when it was doing well. There are lots of people making lots of money out there doing things that folks like Ned might decide initially was a bad investment for them.

Therefore, it is unkind to post unnecessary negativity regarding the store and its struggles, particularly when we're all supposed to be supporting the same cause here. There is a man here whose livelihood is coming to an end, and I think it is only respectable that he dedicated 8 years to serving USF fans and supporting the university. I appreciate all of the suggestions for Craig, and if Bulls Outfitter does make it through the summer, I am certain you will see many of them implemented. If there are some folks out there who are unconcerned with its struggles, and have ideas why it is happening, that is fine, but it would be nice if demeaning comments were left unstated. Kicking a fellow when he is down should be left to other fanbases, in my humble opinion, and I would like to believe our colleagues and alumni should strive to be above that. Hopefully the negativity earlier in this thread did not discourage any traffic to the store. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

If my tax return ever shows up I would gladly go and spend some money. Until then I am in a week to week situation unfortunately. I hope he can stick it through to football season. It seems all of our sports teams are ready to take off. I hope 2014-2015 is a terrific year for USF. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

email ....

We are keeping our SALE going for Father's Day!

So come in now and receive up to 60% OFF on all USF merchandise!!! If Dad is a Fisherman he will love our new line of fishing apparel!

All Oceanic Gear will be 20% OFF til Saturday as well!

Don't forget to tell us you saw this ad or the Facebook post to get these discounts.

Sale ends 6-14-14

BULLS Outfitter,    2554 E. Fowler Ave. Tampa, FL 33612      (813) 975-2855

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I would love to help out, but as has been beaten into the ground previously I live in NY and the website is useless.

Unfortunately, we are too late. RIP Bulls Outfitter. Unfortunately today is the last day it will be open. Owner Craig Brunstein is one of my best friends. Bulls Outfitter has been a source of a lot of good times and memories. To me, it has been a stronghold of spirit for the past 8 years in the USF community. This is a sign of the times that the USF administration had better pay attention to: the loss of the only independent all-USF retailer and a huge independent leadership for rallying USF fans (especially at bowl games and away games) will hurt the USF community greatly. Time to get used to ordering your stuff online, resorting to mass-produced paraphernalia at big box retailers, or paying through the nose at the USF Bookstore. Stop by the store today to bid farewell; today is your last chance. 

Even with the email they sent out yesterday, today is the last day?

Yes. He was given no option, unfortunately.

Yes. He was given no option, unfortunately.

Ok. Thanks.

• Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,234
  • Days Won:  10

Once again another casualty of the economy and USF lack of athletic success.