• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Outfitter NEEDS Bulls Nation Right NOW

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

Gonna have to get the green Columbia fishing shirt.  Also, have y'all seen this one girl who works there... HELLO! She should be doing the marketing for them. 

camera broke?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558

I clicked the USF fishing shirt link and it took me to homecoming site

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

I clicked the USF fishing shirt link and it took me to homecoming site

Must be part of their software problems, may have to call the store. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,452
  • Days Won:  422

I tried accessing the link above and pictures of the merchandise aren't loading.  Is this a temporary issue?

FYI, perfect time I know, but the website isn't displaying all photos right now. Craig said someone mentioned it to him and it's a software issue, they're working on it right now.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

the pics for items aren't loading for me online.  anyone having a similar problem?  i don't live in the area, so i can't stop in.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,452
  • Days Won:  422

the pics for items aren't loading for me online.  anyone having a similar problem?  i don't live in the area, so i can't stop in.

FYI, perfect time I know, but the website isn't displaying all photos right now. Craig said someone mentioned it to him and it's a software issue, they're working on it right now.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I'm off Friday. Probably buy some banners for fan fest early. It's about 3 months away.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  334

Sorry, just some constructive critisism here but they really need to do something about their website to increase online sales (and no I'm not talking about the recent issue with pictures not loading). I have been on the site in the past and it seems like most of the stuff is outdated and the newer things aren't on the website. I mean if you look at the site, they have old football jerseys from maybe 3 seasons ago marked at $70? (new ones at the bookstore are that price) Adidas Big East basketball jerseys for $80? (This may be in part because I think they don't sell under armour gear anymore, I'm guessing it was too expensive to keep in stock). They also have a whole section on the left hand side for "Notre Dame Game Gear", which also screams dated. Presentation is a big part in selling merchandise, especially online.

Also, do they even sell anyhting graduation related? Dipolma frames? Announcements? Maybe a rental service for regalia? I know I had to buy my masters regaila outright but would have been nice to be able to just rent it for a cheaper price.

I agree that we all need Bulls Outfitter to succeed, otherwise the bookstore will basically have a monopoly on Bulls gear in the Tampa Bay area, but they do need to work on some things on their own to get more business in and find other revenue streams in a down market.

Edited by USoFlo

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We buy all of our Bulls gear from Craig. We are about ready for some more

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah. I live outta town. I visit there every time I am in Tampa. The website has needed attention for a long time. Many times, the website has given the impression the place was closed, with pics not loading up and all.