• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Outfitter NEEDS Bulls Nation Right NOW

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Attention all USF Bull's fans. You're favorite BULLS Store celebrated 8 years in business this year. As many of you know the last 3 years have been a true struggle. Without a winning athletic program we have seen dramatic decreases in walkin traffic. I have never posted like this before and trust me it is with a heavy heart that I do. Without your help BULLS Outfitter may not see year #9. If you have enjoyed one of the multitude of events that I have either put on or sponsored then please help us keep the doors open. We need everyone's help to keep things going. Please post and share as we need everyone's help!!! As always GO BULLS!
Craig Brunstein is one of my best friends and biggest USF fans out there owns this store, and I know he has been to many others as well. Bulls Outfitter is the best and only major alternative storefront to the expensive corporate bookstore on campus. The store has sponsored huge tailgates for away games every year and is very involved in a huge number of USF organizations and many of their activities depends on things they order through Bulls Outfitter. Please help the store through its toughest season... summer after a 2-10 football campaign. On top of losing seasons for many sports for several years. Help keep a huge part of Bulls Nation going strong!! Order in person or online at www.bullsoutfitter.com please!

..Best way was copy and paste :D PLEASE help Bulls Outfitter! It would be a huge loss to Bulls Nation otherwise!!!

• Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

I agree Craig has been great. I hate to see us lose Bulls Outfitter.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Man, and they're really the only small business like this in town. It would be such a shame to lose them.

But he's right, with the way USF has sucked, there's just no market for a new USF polo, or jersey. I look at my polos and think "Why do I want the new version? These are fine."

I haven't purchased a polo since the **ltz era and no new jersey in 2 years now. We also don't have that marquee player either...I'm still wearing #7..

USF performing bad not only hurts the school, but the surrounding areas as well :(

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

Bucs and bulls heaven bit the dust a while back. Need to

Keep this one here.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Kids have gotten bigger and need some new Bulls gear.  I'll poke around online and see what I can find. 

FYI, perfect time I know, but the website isn't displaying all photos right now. Craig said someone mentioned it to him and it's a software issue, they're working on it right now.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Going on line to buy now

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

Stopping by on the way home from work. Can never have enough tumblers.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

No folding chairs?

He has folding chairs... call the store 813.975.BULL - there's a lot more in the store than on the website. He can also order anything for you.

I'm going to donate even... it would seriously suck to lose Bulls Outfitter between a place to shop, tailgates, fanbase support, etc